nashville activities... what to do... in under 48 hours.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I gotchu nigguh

22nd and Broadway /thread

Honky Tonk Central is awesome. Three levels, live music and full bar on each level. It'll be nice out down there, so they'll have all the windows and doors open. That's my favorite place there by far. But, anything along broadway and 22nd is cool. Do yourself the favor and google if any big artists will be playing anywhere locally. I've caught people at random bars just playing to the crowd. It's hilbilly vegas, live it. love it.

For sightseeing, there's tons of cool museums and shit on music row as well.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I gotchu nigguh

22nd and Broadway /thread

Honky Tonk Central is awesome. Three levels, live music and full bar on each level. It'll be nice out down there, so they'll have all the windows and doors open. That's my favorite place there by far. But, anything along broadway and 22nd is cool. Do yourself the favor and google if any big artists will be playing anywhere locally. I've caught people at random bars just playing to the crowd. It's hilbilly vegas, live it. love it.

For sightseeing, there's tons of cool museums and shit on music row as well.

i feel like you are a long lost brother of mine :rofl:

:fy:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
i feel like you are a long lost brother of mine :rofl:

:fy:

Except you never want to hang out you prick.

I always stay at the Ramada by LP field, and it's only a 15 minute walk to broadway and 22nd across the pedestrian bridge. And, it's MUCH cheaper than any of the hotels in the heart of downtown.

As far as other bars, Honky Tonk Central is a bit commercialized, but, a "sure thing" for a good time. Tequila Cowboy, Whiskey Bent Saloon, Legends Corner and The Stage are all cool as well if you like variety.

I should be a Nashville Tour Guide :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Except you never want to hang out you prick.

I always stay at the Ramada by LP field, and it's only a 15 minute walk to broadway and 22nd across the pedestrian bridge. And, it's MUCH cheaper than any of the hotels in the heart of downtown.

As far as other bars, Honky Tonk Central is a bit commercialized, but, a "sure thing" for a good time. Tequila Cowboy, Whiskey Bent Saloon, Legends Corner and The Stage are all cool as well if you like variety.

I should be a Nashville Tour Guide :rofl:

lol the 2 times i have been busy.

:rofl:

im going with my gf... and 3 of my single buddies. my gf and i will be winging for my buddies :rofl:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Would love to make the trip back down there myself. Been keeping an eye on their weather, its nice to shoot down there when its 70 and breezy and 40 and rain up here.

Frank hit the nail on the head, Honky Tonk is a ton of fun.

I went and visited some buddies at SIU in Carbondale two years ago and ended up driving down there... it was a fucking shit show. But, same thing... It was about how the weather is here right now, but 70 and awesome there. Couldn't have asked for a better night.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info