Ohare girls... other places NWS potential

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Soooo.... a bunch of us are doing some training classes today at the office. We finished up early and started talking about random crap with our instructor. (Were all around the same ages 24-40). We were laughing about some of the shady creepy "massage" Places around the area up here in itasca and addison. One big one we all have seen was the creepy house off lake street that used to be called ohare girls.

Now question. For the fun of it who has been to one of these places or maybe that place. What happens? and i guess it closed because it looks abandoned. So what happened to it? aaannndd discuss

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

we saw that post.... we guessed it was a questionable place. I wonder what happened to it though. The one up here off 53 and lake street is still going strong in a shopping center lol. Im guessing illegal things happened at this Ohare girls lol.

We would always pass it going home from my grandmas house and I was always like wtf is that creepy place. lol

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
That story on Chitown was hilarious!

Like others said, I probably would have been intimidated to pay the $500 too. Those types of places probably wouldn't think anything of beating the shit out of you and leaving you on the curb.

But I think I would have contested the charge with my credit card company. Then again, I wouldn't be in some seedy massage parlor trying to get a handy.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I would contest the charge for sure. All you have to say is you got a massage and agreed to $60 then some goon strong armed you for $500

Its funny you all mention these things. I have a buddy who went to the one on north ave "Girls Girls Girls". They make you pay up front. No way to contest it he tried. You sign before you even walk in the back. And umm ya. They put you in a room with windows and cameras. He got a little frisky with one of the girls and bouncer charged in and gave him fat lip. True storry. So he got no handy no happy ending and fat lip.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Its funny you all mention these things. I have a buddy who went to the one on north ave "Girls Girls Girls". They make you pay up front. No way to contest it he tried. You sign before you even walk in the back. And umm ya. They put you in a room with windows and cameras. He got a little frisky with one of the girls and bouncer charged in and gave him fat lip. True storry. So he got no handy no happy ending and fat lip.

Holy shit. What if the girl wanted to do more though? Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info