Honest question - What do you guys want to see from TCG in 2014?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I feel like, overall, I allowed the site to be a letdown for 2013. Severe lack of events, track day, meets, etc is not our normal style and its mostly my fault. I just didnt have the drive this year like in previous years and the site somewhat suffered from it. I was pretty much burned out...it was bound to happen.

With that said, I'm in it to win it for 2014 and would like to hear your guys' thoughts on the future of the site, not just for 2014 but years to come.

Im open to any positive or negative thoughts and comments you guys have. I'm also open to discussing Lukes as long as we can keep it productive, as Lukes discussions usually spiral out of control (well, most discussions in general do that).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JR6xt9S02o

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I think it would be cool to have a tcg track day at GLD or Byron . Maybe in the summer on a weekend , during the day like noon so it isn't crowded . Then we can race each other and see who is king of tcg . :riski:

We normally do Byron but theyve been super busy every time we go as of late. I wanted to do a night rental at GLD for 2013 but never got my ducks in order. I think THAT would be the ultimate.

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
We normally do Byron but theyve been super busy every time we go as of late. I wanted to do a night rental at GLD for 2013 but never got my ducks in order. I think THAT would be the ultimate.

GLD would be sweet Mook! Past couple times at Byron have been a total bust. So not ur fault. I know there's new mgt, but still not gonna risk wasting my time going anymore. Wasted most of the time in the staging lanes when T & T had more runs when TCG (rented lanes) sat around. Again, not anybody's fault but Byron.

GLD would be sweet, but one time for RSD it was kinda crappy.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
A forest preserve drive on thru cruise and maybe stop in and eat would be good too . bbq . Would need a dedicated cook though . I cant cook for shit , but would donate food .

Or even a cook out at the strip , if they would let us .

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
A few South side sites which you guys may or may not be familiar with are Route 66 (obviously), they have car shows at some of the track events and Steak and Shake on 159th and Harlem. Steak and Shake had cruise night GTGs most weeks in the summer when I lived up there. Frankfort has a car show on Thursdays that is free to attend. Just pull your car in. There are bars and restaurants within walking distance of the site.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
perhaps talk to one of the sponsoring shops and have CTG open house at their location? instead of a crowded forest preserve..... this way wont get kicked out...

Devo2ning will be having some upcoming TCG get-togethers and open houses/ hang outs right around the start of the season, but, some of you know to just come hang out anyways lol.

I'm never a big "cruise" person because it always seems the dip shits prevail... I'd consider doing Power Tour this year if my schedule allows for it.

Another thing that was popular in the 11-12 winter I enjoyed was the abundance of dinner meAts at awesome restaurants... I'd be down for those all the time.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Devo2ning will be having some upcoming TCG get-togethers and open houses/ hang outs right around the start of the season, but, some of you know to just come hang out anyways lol.

I'm never a big "cruise" person because it always seems the dip shits prevail... I'd consider doing Power Tour this year if my schedule allows for it.

Another thing that was popular in the 11-12 winter I enjoyed was the abundance of dinner meAts at awesome restaurants... I'd be down for those all the time.

I made a thread a while ago about a monthly brewpub meet. Everyone was interested, but the date didn't work out for the first one, so I said fuck it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info