Illinois Concealed Carry Classes

Bad Merc

Regular
Mar 22, 2012
Just wanted to post up that I have a good friend that is going to be conducting a two day class (8 hours each day) on Dec. 7 and 8th for anyone that would like to get their Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms license and also the Utah CCL which is good in 38 states.

These classes will give you the 16 hours training that is needed to qualify in Illinois for concealed carry. The cost is $300 total and includes breakfast, handouts and range time for both days.

Class times should be from 8am to 4pm and I believe they will either be in Naperville or in Richton Park. I will get a confirmation from him later today and post it.

Currently their is space left for 10 people to attend these classes so please let me know if you are interested in signing up. He is not advertising directly as he would like to keep his' classes small and manageable.

My friend has been approved by the Illinois State Police as a Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms instructor and is also NRA certified Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun instructor. He also holds a certification as a Tactical Defense Instructor.

If you are interested or need further details please PM me directly.

Mook if this is not acceptable please feel free to delete. Thanks.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Heh.. I'll wait til they make it more reasonable for current out of state holders. I've already done what's necessary to carry in 30 states and it wasn't a single hour of class nor some rediculous amount of money. Til they can suit my needs, they wont be getting a fucking dime of my money and I'll still continue to carry wherever I see fit...

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
:mamoru:

Bad Merc

Regular
Mar 22, 2012
Come to my area. There are a few places that are doing it for 180

Does that include the Utah CCL too? I know that they are not doing the Utah for a $100. You want the Utah so that you can go and conceal carry in Indiana.

I did talk to him and he will do Illinois only for $200. This price also includes range time but does not include gun/ammo or holster.

Also I screwed up the class dates for December -they will be the 7th and the 8th- Saturday/Sunday. So if you are interested let me know.

Bad Merc

Regular
Mar 22, 2012
What about those of us who only need the second 8 hours? Or is he trying to do all 16 hours with the same class throughout?

I talked to him and he said you could schedule and show up for the second day of class which would be covering the legal portion for Illinois. He indicated he would charge you only the $100 for this. If you are interested PM me and I will get you registered for the class.

Bad Merc

Regular
Mar 22, 2012
sounds like I need to conceal carry to the ccw class cause your buddy is robbing motherfuckers.

Oh really -how the fuck do you get that?

$200 for the 16 hour course for Illinois with an extra $100 if you want UTAH. The other guy just posted $249 for Illinois only in Chicago. And my friend is giving you a mf donut!!!!

Hmmm ......friend is robbing people....you shouldnt be near the computer when you get home from drinking :)

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
Oh really -how the fuck do you get that?

$200 for the 16 hour course for Illinois with an extra $100 if you want UTAH. The other guy just posted $249 for Illinois only in Chicago. And my friend is giving you a mf donut!!!!

Hmmm ......friend is robbing people....you shouldnt be near the computer when you get home from drinking :)

there are several instructors doing the full 16 hour course for less than 200.

bass pro was offering the full 16 class for 125!

tell your friend to get a job. :rollpicard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info