Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Hey guys,

I know most of you know me from being an a-hole in the parking lot section but if you can put that aside and Please take a moment to Read and share the link below. My sister is going to be needing a double lung transplant after already having Cancer twice previously so we put together a page for people to make donations. The out of pocket costs is going to be upwards of $145k and with everything else that has happened medically wise it is going to be very ruff for our family to come up with the funds. So I ask you to please make a donation don't matter how big or small and even if the funds are not available for you to do that at the very least share the page and pass it along. Thanks in advance guys!

-Teege

Ashley's Double Lung Transplant Fund by Ashley Leslie - GoFundMe

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
This sucks man. Sorry to hear about this. I love my sister so deeply so I know how much this must suck. I'll make a contribution later. Does she have a donor or is she waiting on a list for one to come up?

It is definitely hard bro me and my sister are really close. And i appreciate it man no rush! She is currently waiting on a list donors that match a fairly hard to come by and since she's had cancer twice she is considered "high risk" so they don't give her priority which i feel is totally bogus :/

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Sorry to hear bro. Hate to see this terrible news. Will send a small donation as well shortly. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and hope she gets up on the priority list for a donor.

Man sorry to hear, i wish your family the best!!

Donated

Hope all goes well.

Hoping the best for everything. I'll take a look again when I get home and see what I can send your way.
Thanks a lot guys! Can't say thank you enough!

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Passed it on.

Donated!! I will pray for her and family. Hope she get well!

Donated. Hope nothing but the best and hope everything works out.
thanks guys!!

Donated and shared on my FB and the Devo2ning page. TJ, prayers to a safe operation and quick recovery. My mom is a survivor, it's not easy brother.
Thanks a lot Frank. It is definitely not easy at all :( really appreciate it man!

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Alrighty guys I am going to try to give this a weekly bump! In just 3 days we were able to raise almost $3,700 I cannot believe the support we have been getting from everyone! I can't thank all of you guys enough who have shared or donated! Please Please keep spreading the word!

**Update**

Quick update on info she posted on the page. We got a phone call from the Hospital in Cleveland Ohio and they are almost fully committed to taking Ashley in! So that is great news!! Only downside is if this all works out and goes through there is gonna be a solid 3-4 month span that she is going to have to stay down there. We are currently trying to work something out with Marriot hotels to see if they can help us out but I am not sure of the likelihood of that happening. With that being said if anyone has any type of connections with any hotels or anything that could help out with the stay down there please let me know! Thanks guys!

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Hey Guys! I know it has been awhile since I have posted on here but I want to keep getting this out there and give a lil update to all those that have donated already! My sister was put on the donor list FINALLY a week ago! They said it can take anywhere from 10 hours to 5 years for them to find a donor for her! All in all this money situation is starting to become a more present and bigger reality! If you guys could please donate, say a prayer or both and please share the below link, my family and I would greatly appreciate it!

Ashley's Lung Transplant Fund by Ashley Leslie - GoFundMe

From my Sister: "I am officially on the transplant list for a single right lung! I found out September 8th, 2014 that Cleveland Clinic accepted me for a single right lung. I am no longer going to get a double lung transplant because it would be too risky of a surgery. There are too many complications that go with getting a lung for the left side. These complications are that my heart has shifted to the left side, my aorta artery is attached to my sternum, and my pectus bone has sunken inward. I am extremely grateful that Cleveland Clinics has taken the time to fully examine my case and choose what is best for me. After September 8th, they had to submit my case to unos to accept me and they did. Then they had to submit it to insurance, which I needed two more tests for them to accept me. I completed the two tests in December at my last visit to Cleveland. The insurance accepted me 2 weeks ago and Cleveland Clinics finally put me on the list today! This journey has taken over a year and I am so ready to have my health back again! I just need to get that call. The nurse today said that the shortest wait time is 10 hours and the longest wait time is 5 years. Once I get the call, I will have to be flown in to have the surgery. I need all your prayers that I get the right donor, the right surgeon, and to recover quickly! I am so blessed that I have such an awesome family and friends that support me throughout this time. Thank you in advance for all your prayers and support! God is good!"

Ashley's Lung Transplant Fund by Ashley Leslie - GoFundMe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info