Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Great show. Season has been solid so far. I like that its moving less about individual cases and more about office sabotage. Cast has a lot of good chemistry.

Also, dat Donna.

donnapaulsentumblre3af0.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I look forward to the show every week. I would like more case stuff than internal drama crap though sometimes.

The cases get boring cause Harvey is SUCH a prick. I tire of him always stroking his ego for every case.

The internal struggle right now is quite interesting b/c there are a few outcomes. I think it would be AWESOME to see Harvey take Louise and Mike with him to a new firm or something (tho he has a non compete right now).

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Another show I have to watch every week.

I have a love/hate relationship with Louis' character. I think Rick Hoffman was the perfect person to play this part but I hate the character because I find it annoying he's always trying to one-up everyone else and is completely full of himself.

I'm waiting for the episode where Mike either takes the Bar to become legit or gets busted by more than the people that already know.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
The cases get boring cause Harvey is SUCH a prick. I tire of him always stroking his ego for every case.

The internal struggle right now is quite interesting b/c there are a few outcomes. I think it would be AWESOME to see Harvey take Louise and Mike with him to a new firm or something (tho he has a non compete right now).

Oh I could do without Harvey and all his bs for sure... And yes... More naked legal sluts please.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Anyone else still watching this? Its my one show a week I HAVE to see. Tonight is the summer season finale and I cant fucking wait!

I won't give anything away but one of the characters is no longer employed. I bet this person comes back tonight though.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Every finale for any show is "the finale you never see coming" :rofl:

Touche

I like it and I am enjoying the new conflict of this season. The omg some one is going to find out Mike doesn't have a law degree conflict was way overused.

Yes, but it still keeps it interesting for me. I get almost have an anxiety attack when someone is close to finding out.

(On a side note - the guy who plays Sean Cahill really annoys me because of his role he played in "Walking Tall.")

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info