how to light your V-8 swapped Miata on fire

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
i think he was still trying to start the motor to suck the flames in, buuuutt the fire was already to big. you can hear the starter click after the fire burnt the wires. what a wild man. why would you try to start a motor that is barely in the care to begin with? and if his little garage wasnt such a mess it might have been easier to put it out.

in sort, this hipster shouldnt be in a garage...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
WTF. Really?LOL. This asshole is really trying to blow out the fire. LOL.

What a tool bag.

Heaven forbid he have a fire extinguisher in the garage.

It boggles my mind. I own a hoist, and have a V-8 swapped car, and have 3! Not one, not two, but THREE fire extinguishers in my garage in case any scenario like this arises. One by the house door in the garage, one next to my tool box, and another near where I keep all my aerosol stuff (paint, brake kleen, etc).

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
Let's see:
-Ignores something Arc upon first turning it over.
-Concentrates more on continuing to crank it, rather than cut off Fuel.
-Tries huffing and puffing out a gas fire.
-Not only leaves, but once ablaze, grabs a flaming container of Gasoline.
-In lieu of a Fire Extinguisher intended for chemical/fuel, uses a garden hose to continue attempts to extinguish the INNNNFEEERRRRRNNNOOOO.

Definitely a LincolnTech or UTI grad... :rofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
:repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
:repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info