Minecraft players - STEP IN

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
If you don't play Minecraft and are looking for a fun, easy to learn and play game, check it out. Minecraft

Updated: No longer hosted by a 3rd party company. Decided to run it from my own hardware. Information is below. Right now we are using an offical release version, I might switch it down to craftbukkit which would need you to change your client to 1.6.4...so if you can't connect, try that first.

Let me know if you have any issues getting in.

Server name = wombatmc.game-host.org

This is a normal difficulty survival mode with minimal rules. Don't grief / break others shit, or steal out of others chests. Have fun!

Last edited:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
If I'm not mistaken, isn't that IP address your internal IP address? Go to google, type in "whats my ip" in the search box and it'll give you your ip address. Thats the ip address you give everybody else along with the port number (25765)

68.51.97.45:25565 is my IP address. Right now it's on Creative mode, but I just limited the number of people who can join to 10. I usually leave the server on all day. I have 3 different worlds set up, but I have to manually edit the server page to change the world (unless there's a way to do so by command). My 3 words are more of just destroying everything (that's the world its on now), a creative world where me and my friends were just building things, and the last one was a survival one that we just started and haven't gotten to far yet besides 2 places of residence, a couple furnaces and a couple crafting tables (one furnace/crafting table in each residence). Lol. Plus I'm not good at survival. I do like to change my texture packs. I had a COD one before, and then switched it to "Paper cutout". I was thinking of modifying the game file and allowing HD texture packs (that actually look like a 3d building program).

Also, since I ended up getting a legit account, I play online on bigger servers and end up playing Hunger Games or Fortress 2 for the most part. Lol. (server= mc.ipocketisland.com)

Also, I hardly go on my own server anymore. When I did set up the server, it was before I bought the legit account. I downloaded a cracked version and you can only play on other peoples "personal" servers if they give you the IP address. I used Craftbukkit to help build it.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Throw my name on there, I love playing Minecraft. When I have time, that is. :rofl:

ThrobbinCorncob

I've also got a server set up on my computer. It's regular survival with regular rules. I've got the .cfg configured for a good number of people. I could add even more as I've got a pretty bitchin rig to handle it but right now it's only been me playing. If you want the info I'll PM it to you.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I like how you can actually change the amount of allowable RAM the server can use when you make your own. I have 5 Gigs of RAM on my server.

I guess put my name on the whitelist as well. I use the same user as every other game.

user: importcrew

I guess I'll get more into survival, however, I am NOT good at it. I should print out a spread sheet or something with what materials I need to craft what items. Lol. BTW- I won't be able to play today though. I have a nephews bday party to go to and will be gone all day. But I'll try getting online either late or tomorrow.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
wombat said:
When someone else gets on - try to use the /tp command, you guys should have access to it.

So you op'd us? Sweet. Teleporting really comes in handy. Can we set spawn points and "home"? It comes in handy when you make a building/house and set it to home and set a spawn point to a neighbors area. That way if you go exploring and get lost and nobody is on, you can teleport to your area or spawn point. Especially when you're about to die of hunger and you're not anywhere close to a furnace and have no food.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info