Question for small business/LLC owners

Hey guys, need your help.
I have an IT consulting business and we're fairly new, but we're picking up projects and maintenance contracts faster than we can keep track of them.
I have 2 people working for me with potential of bringing on a couple more.
I have multiple clients and each client has multiple projects/maintenance contracts. I need a way to keep track of hours. Depending on the time spent, I'd like to bill to a certain project or at the very least keep track

Requirements for what I'm looking for:
* A project and hours tracker where I can input clients (names) and associate projects to those clients.
* A system that MUST be compatible with android and iphones.
* I'd like to do some basic reporting based on hours/client/consultant/project

Nice to have:
* Invoicing through the solution. I already have quickbooks, so not needed
* Cloud based due to high availability, and I won't have to manage the actual software/backend. (I can do it, just don't want to if I dont have to)
* Web based compatibility so I can log into the system instead of just the phone. Would be nice instead of having to install an app on a PC/MAC

Do not want:
* Apple only compatibility if there is an application backend/frontend to be installed
* Expensive solution that is catered more towards larger companies

Any suggestions, or past experience with a solution would be helpful.
Thanks!
~Will

smith876

Displaced Chicagoan
Mar 29, 2004
KC, MO
A nice problem to have - - good to hear business is growing!

I'm not sure what you consider expensive? But I have been looking at Bill4Time and am impressed how it integrates to QuickBooks...with this the end-to-end client billing/receivables remains in QB (a plus for me). I had to go back and peek, but if you want to keep it separate Bill4Time does have an individual billing component as well. I toyed with the 30-day trial some time ago and liked it, just need to pull the trigger here and make it happen.

-josh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info