Underwater pyramids found near cuba

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
:fy:

Almost all the pyramid sites have been discovered around the world.

UNDERWATER PYRAMID STRUCTURES FOUND NEAR WESTERN CUBA

700_c0966d35ea47c5c7fc8627160757a18b.jpg

September 29, 2012 - Pyramids under the waters of Cuba were discovered by two scientists Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki. They found the ruins of ancient buildings for about a mile below the sea and considered them to be Atlantis.

Paulina found elsewhere in Cuba ancient descriptions and symbols that was identical to those on the waterfront structures below.

The two scientists used submarines to found tremendous pyramid structures (that remainds giza in Egypt), built of stones weighing hundreds of tons.

They found sphinxes, stones that arranged like Stonehenge, and a written language engraved on the stones.

Why it was not discovered before?

The U.S. government discovered the alleged place during the Cuban missile crisis in the sixties, Nuclear submarines cruising in the Gulf (in deep sea) met pyramid structures. They immediately shut down the site and took control of him and the objects,in order that it will not come to Russians hands.

A whistleblower from the army,that used to serve in Montego Bay told they are still working on the site and recover objects and instruments (including those who still work) since the 60s.

This area in Cuba could not be over waterfront less than 10,000 years ago…

A very well preserved site. Our guess is that if the area of the Azores Platform were better explored, we would see more of these. There is an unconfirmed report of a city structure like this 250 miles south of the Azores according to Berlitz.

There is two videos at the link, they didn't work on my phone so I have no idea if they are even related, I'm assuming they are.

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/Underwa...s_Found_Near_Western_Cuba/86076#ixzz27uHEVlsN

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
1. The only source for this is apparently a conspiracy theory website.

2. The image on the article looks like it was rendered by a Sega Genesis, maybe with the 32x add-on. I'm not sure.

3. There is no reason to hide a discovery like this. If this was truly discovered it would be HUGE news, not some story on an obscure website.

towvehicle

TCG Elite Member
Jul 28, 2012
1. The only source for this is apparently a conspiracy theory website.

2. The image on the article looks like it was rendered by a Sega Genesis, maybe with the 32x add-on. I'm not sure.

3. There is no reason to hide a discovery like this. If this was truly discovered it would be HUGE news, not some story on an obscure website.

his name is tinfoilhat for a reason.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info