Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Brazilian media agencies are reporting on a bizarre story out of the northern city of Belém, where a toddler pronounced dead suddenly reanimated shortly before his funeral, and asked his father for a drink of water.

Two-year-old Kelvin Santos was declared officially dead after succumbing to pneumonia at Aberlardo Santos Hospital. The family held an open-casket wake later that same day, inviting relatives to pay their respects.

Then, just one hour before the funeral, the boy unexpectedly sat up and asked his father if he could have "some water."

"Everybody started to scream," said Antonio Santos, the boy's father. "We couldn't believe our eyes. Then we thought a miracle had taken place and our boy had come back to life."

Sadly, unlike similar stories in the recent past, the child soon returned to his previous state.

"Then Kelvin just laid back down, the way he was," Mr. Santos continued. "We couldn't wake him. He was dead again."

Dead Toddler Reanimates at Own Wake to Ask for Some Water, Then Re-Dies

moviebuff

Basically, I like movies
Nov 26, 2007
Hanover Park/Bloomington Normal
that sucks... can you imagine thinking he's back only to die again?!

I know it's not the same, but my first dog died in my arms and my mom and I were saying "no" and "come back." Then he woke back up! He laid down by the water, had a few sips and then died again. It. Sucked. We were crying then laughing when he came back then crying again when he died. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had a child and he did that. Jebus....

With that said, I'm going to be watching a lot of zombie movies in the next couple of days and taking a lot of notes....

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
that sucks... can you imagine thinking he's back only to die again?!

I know it's not the same, but my first dog died in my arms and my mom and I were saying "no" and "come back." Then he woke back up! He laid down by the water, had a few sips and then died again. It. Sucked. We were crying then laughing when he came back then crying again when he died. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had a child and he did that. Jebus....

With that said, I'm going to be watching a lot of zombie movies in the next couple of days and taking a lot of notes....

:werd: That must've been extra hard on the parents. And :rofl: we need a favorite zombie apocalypse movies thread.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
tumblr_lzg2sruSU51r5d224o1_500.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info