What are you reading right now?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I was looking for something surrounding the motor because that's where the problem is stemming from. Boat has two batteries, each control different things on the boat. Battery #1 is powering tabs, drive, etc. But battery #2 which has the blower, starter and some other stuff isn't working. Battery is charged ans power is being received at the starter.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:hsugh: hope your not serious

you prolly don't know what i do eh.

I was looking for something surrounding the motor because that's where the problem is stemming from. Boat has two batteries, each control different things on the boat. Battery #1 is powering tabs, drive, etc. But battery #2 which has the blower, starter and some other stuff isn't working. Battery is charged ans power is being received at the starter.

bad battery swtich?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city

you have a battery switch? test the battery post on the switch that goes to the battery that should be powering stuff sounds like the switch has gone bad, battery switch wont be in that merc manual tho

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Ruled that out. Tested power out of switcth when I testes starter. It's wierd. It started for me three times, blower was on, no issues.... then everything related to that battery went dead. All wires to battery are connected, both batteries have 12.8v and were on battery tenders all winter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info