Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
resistance 2, motorstorm 2, nhl, little big planet, rock band 2, socom, left 4 dead <--a real zombie game :mamoru: resident evil 5 demo, dead space..... that about sums up the games ive played last few days

yeah i guess if you wanna go that route :rofl:

I've picked up a few games these last few days, but they've been pissing me off so I've just been jumping around aswell

how is little big planet?

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
yeah i guess if you wanna go that route :rofl:

I've picked up a few games these last few days, but they've been pissing me off so I've just been jumping around aswell

how is little big planet?

well you wanted what games im currently playing, i am going from game to game all night long usually. figured why make 10 different posts over the course of 2 days :mamoru:

and lbp is probably the best multiplayer game made this year for overall fun. its a must own for any ps3 owner, hands down best platformer you will play for awhile to come

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
duh! Be a pro mode ftw! I suck online though, but its probly because I don't check everyone like the 10 year olds that play :rollpicard:

im the opposite, ive played maybe 30 games of be a pro, it sucks compared to online cause the AI are assholes when it comes to getting goals with such ease. they can score multiple goals in a min if they need to, it pisses me off.

im almost at 300 games played online now. online is the only reason to play the game still for me. and yes, i hate the kids who run around hitting everyone, but nothing beats deking around them and scoring goals with ease :bigthumb:

Thread Info