Where to get fake oakleys

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Anyone know where I can try these on and purchase? Closer to Naperville area the better. I realize you can get them on Ebay or whatever but like I said I would like to try them on to make sure they don't look rediculous on me. I had a pair of real oakleys-dog ate them. Then I found a bad ass pair of fake ones at a fair that were polarized. Got a good deal at $15, wore them two days and then the dog ate those.
Are there any places in any malls that carry them or do I just have to wait until those corner pop up places come along?
I actually emailed the people that put on the fair to get contact info for the vender that sold the glasses so that I could purchase another pair, but they wouldn't respond.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Just about every mall has a sunglasses stand that sells fake designer products.

Hmm.. I thought the malls only sold fake purses. I will have to check it out. Fox valley is right down the street.

Maybe you should get a new dog first lol

Lol. She used to chew EVERYTHING. Now she only only eats glasses and wrappers.

go to aurora outlet mall, buy oakleys, don't feed them to your dog.

Its cheaper to buy a couple knock offs. I tend to throw them around a little and sometimes wear them while I am working on things. They will get scrathed up and ruined too easily.
And she likes to pull them off of counters when you aren't looking.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Doesn't Walmart carry Oakreys?

Not sure.. I know that when I have tried certain sunglasses in the stores they just dont look right on me.
That's why I was happy when I came across one of those tents at a fair and they had 100's of fake designer sunglasses to choose from. After trying on several pairs I found the ones I like. Sadly they got eaten after 2 days. They don't have any kind of make or model on them of course so I don't know how to find them.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
which model of oakleys were/are they?

Well luckily I saved what is left of the frames.
Just googled these numbers and this is the model
Wholesale Sunglasses & Eyewear Product/Item Information
(6284P/RV)
The only thing is this is the only place I have found them and you have to have a company to purchase them and a minimum of $100 purchase.
If anyone is bored and wants to help me find more info and where to find them I would appreciate it.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I wasnt bustin your balls. I was just LOLing over the fact that you can pretty much replace the first letter of the name of whatever product you want with an F, and it means its a fake or knockoff. Funny stuff. Im not hating on you at all. Shit I would rock some foakleys.

Lol thought you were being a smart ass. I have heard people refer to them as that so I thought it was the official street name.
Btw, besides Folex being a fake rolex, Folex is also the greatest carpet cleaner in the world.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Lol thought you were being a smart ass. I have heard people refer to them as that so I thought it was the official street name.
Btw, besides Folex being a fake rolex, Folex is also the greatest carpet cleaner in the world.

LOLOL aint that some shit. Does that mean a Fobra is like the best womans vibrator in the world....LOL You never know...
:jg:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info