Friendly reminder, gifts in the yard await your attention

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
This is a friendly reminder that neighbors’ dogs and your dog (should you own one) have left pounds of gifts in your yard since approximately November 2010.

This weekend would be a prime opportunity to utilize the hibernating shovel in your garage and either:

a. bag the gifts and leave for the garbage man to take away
b. toss the gifts into neighbor’s yard
c. burn the gifts, which will result in a fine perfume throughout the neighborhood (not recommended and may land you on the 5 o’clock news)

Please remember, gifts from dogs may carry diseases and do not break down easy. The gifts should not be consumed or used as compost in your garden.

ddb50

Regular
Sep 24, 2006
My three great danes can crap a lot and now that the snow melted I went out and found what was left from the blizzard. I filled up a 40 pound dog food bag full of treats on tuesday. Sice then more snow melted and I picked up several wal mart bags of treats. I bet my garbage man puked when he opened my can today. I would love to have seen his face!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm shocked you guys are throwing that stuff away. Get green. Dry it out and use it for fuel. You wouldn't throw gasoline away, would you? Toss the dried feces in the grill and use it as a fire starter.

I'm not even mentioning the fact that feces can be used for gastro-intestinal enema treatments. If one of your pets is suffering from a gastro-intestinal illness, a feces transplant might be in order. Hey, people are doing it. http://www.slate.com/id/2282768/

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Two 30 gallon Hefty bags are at max weight limit. Round two tomorrow.

Found a half eaten rabbit just outside the fence. I have to thank local wildlife for that one.

However, I had a casualty today. A pooper scooper took to many hits and now a backup is in place until a new scooper is purchased.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I am impressed, no one has thrown in the towel and gone to the yellow pages…
What the hell, I'll craft a little write up for this special occassion...

Patty’s Pooper Scoopers “Hello, this is Patty’s Pooper Scoopers, how may we assist you?”

Customer “Ah, I think I have a Hazmat situation in my backyard. The snow has melted and there appears to be a 6 inch layer of brown feces through out the backyard. The stench has penetrated the walls of my home, my eyes are watering and I am continuously vomiting.”

Patty’s Pooper Scoopers “Sir, I can sympathize as the phone has been ringing off the hook with others in your situation. What type and how many dogs reside at the household?”

Customer “Three 100 + lbs Rottweilers. I have not picked up feces from the yard since October 2010.”

Patty’s Pooper Scoopers “Good God Man! That is a Hazmat! PPS offer two options; we send out a team to scoop / cleanse the yard (1 week duration), or simply napalm the yard (1 day duration). After the situation is considered controlled, a cleaning crew will arrive at your house as the dogs have probably been tracking microscopic size feces throughout.”

Customer “Tracking feces throughout, the wife has them sleeping in our bed. Damn It!!! Send out the consultant to assess. How much will this cost?”

Patty’s Pooper Scoopers “Sir, the consultant will discuss; however, please have a copy of your financial statements with you on hand. And a word of advice, moving forward grow a pair and have the wife assist with yard duty. Also, simply picture today in your mind the next time you get the urge to add to the dog litter. Let’s remember, your house is not a clown car.”

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
One of my friends just posted recently on Facebook that he had a business called "Poop 911" come out and clean his yard. Apparently he only paid $30. A quick google search found their website, which says they also offer a weekly service starting at $7.95 per week. Sounds like a good deal to me.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My neighbor had a dog poop service come every week to clean his dog's feces. Last year, him and his wife had to cut back on services like maids, lawn maintenance, and dog poop pu. Guess what happened? lawn never got cut and the backyard had so much crap that his daughter would step in it and cry everytime she would try to play on swing set. I cannot even imagine what his yard looks like right now after the thaw...he has huge yard.:lmao:

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I do not own a Canine, so there for any bio-matter in and around my yard. Will be launched in a biochemical warfare attack against any and all persons abode who hold the possession of said Canines.

da1b3e48f5f88ffe9d8b8274d799f5c8d26f28d4469c212be4e40f255d58b977.jpg

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Have not cleaned up the backyard since Nov 2013. Now that the snow has melted I see all the shit that needs to be picked up.

My God

The Horror
The Horror

Lol, omg, we've been trying to clean up, but homy fuck! It just cxme to a point where it got so cold, we stopped. Imagine a Mastiff puppy? I'll be on poop patrol this weekend. I hope before the next snow. It's horrible! He has his own area, and we're going to convert it to a "Sully Zone" and fence it off this spring.

He poops the size of small dogs and he's still growing. Lmao

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info