Finally got a truck

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Got sick of looking at newer GMC's and fords for $27k+, so I went and looked at this one this morning. 08, 38k miles, 5.7, 4wd, 1 owner, etc. The salesman and manager were pretty cool, which is always nice. I get so sick of hearing how the dealership can't afford to take over $500 off of a $28k vehicle.

Got the truck for a good price and an extended warranty at cost thanks to a friend, so it came out to a pretty good deal considering i got it from a dealership. Best part is it's covered bumper to bumper for 4 years :dancenana:

I've never owned a dodge. Not gonna lie, I like it :D

IMG01202-20110108-1439.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Thanks guys :biggthump

god that thing needs a fucking leveling kit, and fucking quick too......

black rims btw...

see Tim @ DTC

Just ordered a 2" leveling kit....by the end of next week it'll have remote start, front windows tinted, and leveling kit in then it will be DONE for good. No black rims...i like the stockers

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Congrats Conrad. I guess this meens you are not buying my minivan?

My 05 Dodge PW was one of the best vehicles I owned. The only thing I can recommend is using the original Mopar oil filter on the Hemi. It is a HD filter that is better than any over the counter filter I used. They actually sell it at Wal Mart off the shelf.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Thanks guys!! I have to say this thing is a BLAST to drive. I say this because if you floor it at 20mph even on dry pavement it will kick so far sideways it gets hard to keep it on the road :D I've probably burned up half the tread on the rear tires in the last 2 days...no joke.

Nice, you're going to love it.

And from now on your driving everywhere
12 mpg...kiss my arse
Congrats Conrad. I guess this meens you are not buying my minivan?

My 05 Dodge PW was one of the best vehicles I owned. The only thing I can recommend is using the original Mopar oil filter on the Hemi. It is a HD filter that is better than any over the counter filter I used. They actually sell it at Wal Mart off the shelf.
no minivan, and i will probably let the dealership do all the oil changes lol. i have them free for a year anyway. Thanks!

Nice truck. Always like the way the rams looked. Did you get leather?
No leather......bah. For some damn reason they treat leather seats like they're worth their weight in gold when it comes to pickup trucks, i don't get it.
truck looks great! watch the rear wheel wells. I know the older gens were prone to rusting back there.
Thanks! Will do

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info