where to get brakes

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
EGay

No but really, you want performance and cheap all in one package... Good luck. pick one and then you can decide what you really want.

For performance I like EBC dimpled and slotted rotors.. with Hawk HPS Pads

i know what i want, just trying to find cheapest place to get the stuff.. i am going to run ebc redstuff pad with a slotted rotor.. just not sure if ebay rotors were any good or not

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008
i know what i want, just trying to find cheapest place to get the stuff.. i am going to run ebc redstuff pad with a slotted rotor.. just not sure if ebay rotors were any good or not

I would not use ebay rotors...

I definately do recommend EBC Rotors, but not the pads...

The last two sets of EBC pads I have seen have been not manufactured very well... one set was on my '93 Eclipse GSX and the friction material broke free from the backing plate within 500 miles... the second was on my buddy John's '94 Mustang (with cobra calipers), the little circle shaped holding brackets were loose on the pads right out of the box and one of the pads was misformed... I had to send them back due to the misformed backing plate, the replacement set still had loose holding brackets. according to EBC, that is normal for thier pads so they wouldn't take them back for that.

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
I would not use ebay rotors...

I definately do recommend EBC Rotors, but not the pads...

The last two sets of EBC pads I have seen have been not manufactured very well... one set was on my '93 Eclipse GSX and the friction material broke free from the backing plate within 500 miles... the second was on my buddy John's '94 Mustang (with cobra calipers), the little circle shaped holding brackets were loose on the pads right out of the box and one of the pads was misformed... I had to send them back due to the misformed backing plate, the replacement set still had loose holding brackets. according to EBC, that is normal for thier pads so they wouldn't take them back for that.

i used to run green stuff and loved them...i had hawk pads on my z28 and they fuckin sucked...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• fastfocus
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list