Whats the safest way to trade wheels across state lines?

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I found a person that wants to trade for my GT500 wheels and tires but he is about 12 hours away from me, and even by meeting halfway, that is still a journey. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what the safest way is to get this trade done? There is no money involved, straight-up trade.

I'm sure the guy is honest and everything (and I have NEVER screwed someone over) but in this day and age you can never be too cautious. I'm sure he has the same reservations as me, he doesn't know me.

-Mike

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
i have bought many vehicles and parts in states.. never had any issues with anyone. it's just a chance you have to take but if you talk to the guy and he doesnt seem shady, you will prob be fine.. i have never been screwed and never screwed anyone..people do it all the time. i had a guy fly here to buy a jeep off me once

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
I dont get the big deal here....you meet the guy when there's light outside, you take your women or a bro with ya so your not sitting in your car the whole time bored and you make a weekend roadtrip out of it. Google shit to see on your way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info