Me Sk8ing...blades and a borads

Feb 27, 2009
well and one vid of me boarding....i can skateboard kind good but i rollerblade better so i have mostly blading vids
okay you know my name is Joe but everyone who knows me calls me Buckweet because its been my "nickname" for about 12 years now and i have all white and mexican friends that i hang out with so the name fits.....
all you have to do is go to Youtube.com and search bucknast and BAMM theirs me sk8ing....but there other one that im copying on here cause probably wont come up......
YouTube - HH rail -at Hickory Hills sk8park in top of the hill
YouTube - curvy jrme at Inwood sk8 park in joliet next to the Workout Center rail
YouTube - Bucknast soul @ St. Joseph chruch on easter (Team Toxic)at St. Joseph's Church rails in Lockport on easter sunday
YouTube - bucknast royel 180 at BI skateparkat Blue Island sk8park "Home sweet home"

my myspace page..its in my videos -http://www.myspace.com/jcbuckweet
YouTube - bucknast unity at alsip skateparkat Alsip sk8park rail

i posted the samething on CMC also...Just so you know...i know theirs ppl who dont know about both

firefox91

Sep 5, 2009
Damn man your pretty good!!! Keep it up!!

I remember those days I used to blade too man, my first blades were K2 backyard bobs. From blading went to skateboarding then to BMX street.The other day I got on my bike for the first time in years man I still got it!!! It was a great feeling!!!! Damn I feel like ordering a board from CCS to see if I can still board. Keep it up:headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• FurstOnRaceDay
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list