08-09 BMW M3s anyone have a run in with one?

Egreen99

Addict
May 26, 2004
One of my friends just picked up a new M3/6speed, and has been talking crap since that day, about how fast it is, how great it handles etc... I know all M cars are the Sheite wish I had $65k to blow on a toy car.

that being said, how badly would a LS1 car loose to one with a few bolt-ons? I know he will murder me by atleast 4-5 cars those things run 12.5-12.7 from the factory and spin to 8400rpm, on a highway it is a beast.

anyone with a 03-04 Cobra race one of these v8 m3s on the highway?

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
The other day I was in my 93 notch with about 220rwhp......I came up to one of these new M3's, he had a passenger, dont know if it was a stick or auto, but we both punched it to from about 30-90 and we were even all the way. I was like.....lol, I paid 10k for mine. Nice looking car though!

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
One of my friends just picked up a new M3/6speed, and has been talking crap since that day, about how fast it is, how great it handles etc... I know all M cars are the Sheite wish I had $65k to blow on a toy car.

that being said, how badly would a LS1 car loose to one with a few bolt-ons? I know he will murder me by atleast 4-5 cars those things run 12.5-12.7 from the factory and spin to 8400rpm, on a highway it is a beast.

anyone with a 03-04 Cobra race one of these v8 m3s on the highway?

Never ran an m3 , but I ran an 07-08 m5 on my street tune, put bus lenghts on that thing. They were highway runs from 70-140ish. Best part was he had his wife in the car.

Beautiful cars but too slow for the money he'll that's c6zo6 territory or a porshe 996 or used 997. I'd still rock it though:D.

It should b very close between u guys....unless you have Head cam intake mods then ur raping him. I know a guy w a 99 ss aod w catback and hand tuner, car runs 12.90s on bald ass tires!

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
No particular car in general...

just the fact that a man can sit back and happily say that "i only paid 10k for my car and he paid 65k and i just beat him from a roll" Who gives a fuck!!

if you can rational that your car is so much better and you paid so much less then kudos to you, i just find it amusing...

ill take the 65k car and call it a day though

Ummmm excuse me?? Is there a problem?

not worth my time

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info