One of those "guido" dudes died in a car crash...

GenXisT

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Just curious, but how would you like it if I said one of those "N I G G E R" guys died?
hey dumbass... do a google search for the word "guido" and see what pictures come up. That's why i quoted the fucking word, moron. I don't use those words, but that's what they're referred to by most people.

So, to quell your curiosity, I wouldn't give a shit... i don't act the part. However, once you do 2 seconds of research, you'll know why the fuck they call them that.

Fuckin nonce.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
1. guido
A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.

NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted.

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predecessor; it is usually just their choice of attire and use of slang and poor speech skills that differentiate them from the classic guido. Most guidos are distrusting of non-whites despite the fact some of their attire and music can be traced to non-white origins.

PASSTIMES/RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Guidos enjoy beating up a non-white or homosexual while assisted by a group of 5-10 guido friends backing them up; engaging in date rape; and displaying their lack of rhythm by dancing poorly in the middle of a club's dance floor while non-guidos look on in disbelief.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Quote:
1. guido
A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.

NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted.

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predecessor; it is usually just their choice of attire and use of slang and poor speech skills that differentiate them from the classic guido. Most guidos are distrusting of non-whites despite the fact some of their attire and music can be traced to non-white origins.

PASSTIMES/RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Guidos enjoy beating up a non-white or homosexual while assisted by a group of 5-10 guido friends backing them up; engaging in date rape; and displaying their lack of rhythm by dancing poorly in the middle of a club's dance floor while non-guidos look on in disbelief.

:rofl:

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
hey dumbass... do a google search for the word "guido" and see what pictures come up. That's why i quoted the fucking word, moron. I don't use those words, but that's what they're referred to by most people.

So, to quell your curiosity, I wouldn't give a shit... i don't act the part. However, once you do 2 seconds of research, you'll know why the fuck they call them that.

Fuckin nonce.

Wait, why did you post this? you know the person? they died over a year ago...

And who cares as to what "they" are referred to as, open you mind up and stop putting people in a stereotype, especially people that died a year ago... You are just touting that someone different than you died.

whatever you may claim to be considered, may it be a jock, nerd, wigger, redneck or whatever, no one deserves this touting of their remembrance video as a nonsense post to show their racist/derogatory views...

except maybe you now...

GenXisT

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Wait, why did you post this? you know the person? they died over a year ago...

And who cares as to what "they" are referred to as, open you mind up and stop putting people in a stereotype, especially people that died a year ago... You are just touting that someone different than you died.

whatever you may claim to be considered, may it be a jock, nerd, wigger, redneck or whatever, no one deserves this touting of their remembrance video as a nonsense post to show their racist/derogatory views...

except maybe you now...
i'm sorry... made that video, and then someone (perhaps someone else) posted it on the internet. That's EXACTLY what they deserved.

This idea that you cant laugh at someones death is fucking retarded. Theres too many people as there is. And theres also too many dickheads. Why should I not be amused when someone I deem a dickhead dies. It has absolutely no negative effect on my life, but can have a positive (in this case, this video, for me, has made this guys death a plus in my life - its a really fitting tribute too, Im sure he would have loved it)

Seriously tho, get over the idea that human life is sacred, it fucking isnt, its a myth. I cant be fucked to go on about the Africans and the wars etc, but imagine I did.

@ hinshawwrx

Cry a river... don't agree with me... so "teh banz0rz..." ROFL... you act like you know this guy... what's more... you act like you actually CARE that he died. You don't. I don't. Guess what? there we agree... I guess they should ban your ass too?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
i'm sorry... made that video, and then someone (perhaps someone else) posted it on the internet. That's EXACTLY what they deserved.

This idea that you cant laugh at someones death is fucking retarded. Theres too many people as there is. And theres also too many dickheads. Why should I not be amused when someone I deem a dickhead dies. It has absolutely no negative effect on my life, but can have a positive (in this case, this video, for me, has made this guys death a plus in my life - its a really fitting tribute too, Im sure he would have loved it)

Seriously tho, get over the idea that human life is sacred, it fucking isnt, its a myth. I cant be fucked to go on about the Africans and the wars etc, but imagine I did.

@ hinshawwrx

Cry a river... don't agree with me... so "teh banz0rz..." ROFL... you act like you know this guy... what's more... you act like you actually CARE that he died. You don't. I don't. Guess what? there we agree... I guess they should ban your ass too?

when you prove that life isn't sacred, then I may understand you view, but for right now, you seem to be pretty damn twisted.

after this post, I think you should o longer be able to have an pinion, b/c when it all comes to the end, everything deals back to that basis of life and living, everything. You lose faith in that and go along laughing at people's deaths b/c you deemed them a dickhead, I don't see why you deserve to be alive then... make way for others that care and will cherish what they have, life....

I have a rope, want to borrow it?

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Hey fucktard, do a search of google for N I G G E R and see what comes up. Just don't get how some terms are deemed ok, but others we aren't allowed to say. We have to say the 'N' word, and we better say it quietly so nobody hears.

GenXisT

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
when you prove that life isn't sacred, then I may understand you view, but for right now, you seem to be pretty damn twisted.
You say this...
I have a rope, want to borrow it?
and then you say this...

:rofl:... unreal. (and notice how I didn't get all bent outta shape when some white dude offered to assist in the hanging of a black dude... OH NOOEESZZZZ... WORDZZZZ!!!!)
Hey fucktard, do a search of google for N I G G E R and see what comes up. Just don't get how some terms are deemed ok, but others we aren't allowed to say. We have to say the 'N' word, and we better say it quietly so nobody hears.
dude... why don't you just say it instead of beating around the bush you fucking pussy. Call me a one if you want... I don't fucking care. You're sitting there behind the computer screen all manly and stuff. You clearly ignored my first post. Sticks and stones, you should've learned that in kindergarten... if you actually even attended kindergarten.

Last edited:

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
You say this...
and then you say this...

mine was more hypothetical, knowing that I wouldn't lend you a rope to kill yourself.
edit (since you edited before I posted): I didn't know you were black, but that still doesn't matter in my point that your view of life and how you treat passed individuals is unreal. Actually, it doesn't matter to any point that I have made...

but you still haven't proven any point to redeem yourself and your possible right to live...

Last edited:

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
You say this...
and then you say this...

:rofl:... unreal. (and notice how I didn't get all bent outta shape when some white dude offered to assist in the hanging of a black dude... OH NOOEESZZZZ... WORDZZZZ!!!!)
dude... why don't you just say it instead of beating around the bush you fucking pussy. Call me a one if you want... I don't fucking care. You're sitting there behind the computer screen all manly and stuff. You clearly ignored my first post. Sticks and stones, you should've learned that in kindergarten... if you actually even attended kindergarten.

I can't say it cause the word is blocked on this site, which is exactly my point. I'm not going to call you one, because I don't believe you are one, just as I'm sure that you don't believe I am a "guido". My whole point is why is it ok to say one racial slur over another?

GenXisT

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
but you still haven't proven any point to redeem yourself and your possible right to live...
what's to prove? Not one person walking this planet has the "right" to live... the wages of life are death... everyone gets to pay. So what? Are you afraid or something? If you are, that's pretty sad.
I can't say it cause the word is blocked on this site, which is exactly my point. I'm not going to call you one, because I don't believe you are one, just as I'm sure that you don't believe I am a "guido". My whole point is why is it ok to say one racial slur over another?
who knows? Who cares? Perhaps because of the effect on an entire race and that race's acceptance and ability to actually achieve anything throughout history? Even though they didn't actually do anything other be born of a dark complexion? The word "guido" isn't a race... just like saying someone is acting "Jewish" isn't an attack on a race. It's an ACTION. Either way... I don't use those words... that's why I put it in quotes. Moreover, I figured you'd know who was being referred to as that is what the internet has coined them. If you have problems with the blunt nature of the internet, perhaps you shouldn't use it?

@ryan... everyone is. Everyone's friends die. Everyone fucking dies. No one is exempt. Acting all sad and distraught when it happens (especially to someone you don't even know) isn't going to change that fact. I'd expect people to talk some form of shit when I die. If they don't, then I left fuck all for a mark while I was here. THAT's something you SHOULD be sad about. How about all those fuckin people that someone on this board in one of my other threads decided it'd be ok to "nuke?" Are they not someone's family/friend? What the fuck makes them "less" worthy of life?

This guy died in a car crash. Not getting bombed to shit by an invading nation.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
@ryan... everyone is. Everyone's friends die. Everyone fucking dies. No one is exempt. Acting all sad and distraught when it happens (especially to someone you don't even know) isn't going to change that fact.

This guy died in a car crash. Not getting bombed to shit by an invading nation.

the fact that you have no respect for someone that died is incredible and even labeling them after their death for their "action" (being a guido apparently) is even more. You only posted this and labeling this guy a year after the died to show us your closed mindedness and how you hold a racist (well not race but "action" I guess...) to a stereotype of people.

You don't help anything by doing this. You prove your inability as a person to recognize someones loss, and we all know your intentions by posting this...

Oh and btw, i don't like those types of "actions" either, it's not what I prefer, but who am i to judge and then post up a memorial video of someone that died a year ago in an accident that still labeled this person by their "actions"? I don't.

GenXisT

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
the fact that you have no respect for someone that died is incredible and even labeling them after their death for their "action" (being a guido apparently) is even more. You only posted this and labeling this guy a year after the died to show us your closed mindedness and how you hold a racist (well not race but "action" I guess...) to a stereotype of people.

You don't help anything by doing this. You prove your inability as a person to recognize someones loss, and we all know your intentions by posting this...

Oh and btw, i don't like those types of "actions" either, it's not what I prefer, but who am i to judge and then post up a memorial video of someone that died a year ago in an accident that still labeled this person by their "actions"? I don't.
acutally... I posted this because i found it on another board...

and no, i don't have any "respect" for someone that I don't know that died. Why the fuck would I? Do you? You don't know this guy from fucking Adam, but you sure know how to put on a show like you do. Moreover, like you actually care. Which you don't. or did you post up a thread on this video when he died? a more "respectable" tribute type thread? Of course you didn't.

One of these days you'll realize that I'm not here to sugar coat shit to impress you people. I'm not here to make friends... i'm not here to make enemies either. you see who starts a thread... you are given ample choice as to whether or not you want to even read it, (based on the title), reply to it, (based on whatever posts precede yours), and then turn around and get all sandy at the results. There are even features part of the programming of this system that allow for you NOT read anything I post, EVER, if it's simply too irresistible to ignore your options.

I'm glad you have a problem with me. Shows you have very little in your life to worry about. On that, you should be happy. At the end of the day, it's still YOUR problem...

:smile:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info