Prediction's of Bears Vs Packers

Smokey1226

LVN D DRM
Aug 28, 2006
you guys are all Rtards

2 Reasons the bears will lose by 15 points...

capt.a8e7048d854f495f9143e22bd13c3220.packers_cardinals_football_pnp116.jpg

071122_02_800x600.jpg

kthxbye

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Let's break this down.

QB - Being a Bears fan, I'll call it even although many people would put this stat in GB's favor.

RB - Bears. Forte is superior to Grant.

WRs - Packers. No contest here. GB's receivers are vastly better.

TE - Bears. Bears have 2 good TEs. Both are better than Lee and Finley.

K - Even. Crosby and Gould are both above average kickers.

DEF - Even although the GB DEF has looked really good in preseason. I worry about our secondary. The DEF line needs to step up and pressure Rodgers.

This looks to be a great game as most Bears - Packers games are. I'm hoping our running game can control the ball and help prevent Rodgers, Jennings and Driver from tearing apart our weak secondary. Prediction: IF the Bears DEF line pressures Rodgers: Bears 24. Packers 17. IF the Bears don't pressure Rodgers, Packers 34. Bears 13.

Smokey1226

LVN D DRM
Aug 28, 2006
Let's break this down.

QB - Being a Bears fan, I'll call it even although many people would put this stat in GB's favor.

RB - Bears. Forte is superior to Grant.

WRs - Packers. No contest here. GB's receivers are vastly better.

TE - Bears. Bears have 2 good TEs. Both are better than Lee and Finley.

K - Even. Crosby and Gould are both above average kickers.

DEF - Even although the GB DEF has looked really good in preseason. I worry about our secondary. The DEF line needs to step up and pressure Rodgers.

This looks to be a great game as most Bears - Packers games are. I'm hoping our running game can control the ball and help prevent Rodgers, Jennings and Driver from tearing apart our weak secondary. Prediction: IF the Bears DEF line pressures Rodgers: Bears 24. Packers 17. IF the Bears don't pressure Rodgers, Packers 34. Bears 13.

As much as i'd love to argue that, i think you are 100% correct.

ahhh that sucks to even say that lolzz :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info