Illinois State University

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
I'm from Bloomington / Normal...

Shannigans, Rockys (bad music thursday night), The Cellar (smeller), Pub II (father and owner are long time friends, I have been going there forever), Lumpy's, Spanky's....

The parties on Linden, Fell, etc... All great when I was in High School (many moons ago):alcoholic

All followed by a trip to La Bamba's...burritos as Big as your Head:headbang:

Will be back down there next weekend, brother and father's birthday get together at Alexanders Steak House MMMmmmmmmm

darkshadow04

Regular
TCG Premium
Mar 14, 2008
South Elgin
Alexanders Steak House MMMmmmmmmm

i loved that place so much.

parties are out of control there. i lived in the sterling apartments when they built them. mine was on the third floor above gumbys. a party of mine got busted cause 1. it was packed and i had music that was way to loud, and 2. somone pissed off my balcony onto people walking into gumbys.

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
i loved that place so much.

parties are out of control there. i lived in the sterling apartments when they built them. mine was on the third floor above gumbys. a party of mine got busted cause 1. it was packed and i had music that was way to loud, and 2. somone pissed off my balcony onto people walking into gumbys.

I work for that complex now. It is called Junction Place Apartments.

We STILL have people getting in trouble for pissing off of balconys onto the people walking by.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info