Post Screen Shot of your Kill/Death Ratio................

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
PS3, XBOX, PC...Whatever platform you play on. Here is a screen shot of my K/D Ratio, and the Second pic is of my 30-0 Free For All win against some pretty stout competition.

So lets see what you guys got :D

DSC07370.jpg

and

DSC07347.jpg

note: the first psn is the one i use mostly for free for all and MTDM only. and the second psn shown is the one I use for Headquarters and all that other shit. add me if you guys are good

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Feb 21, 2005
i personally think K/D's are inflated by FFA etc...but anywho....

carls, andys k/d's also....

xbox 360-team deathmatch

cod 4

cod4.jpg

cod 5...played more than 4 (I'd like to have seen what the k/d would be if i hadn't put myself 600 kills below .500 lol

cod5.jpg

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
Yea, I like the ps3 controller better. But I like xbl better than psn. Lol. People with high k/d ratios obviously are using a modded controller.

well anyone with over a 300 kill streak is not using a modded controller, theyre using multiple game systems. modded controllers dont do shit for you. I have a kid on my squad from Honduras who uses the M1A1 almost exclusively, and he doesnt rapid fire that thing at all. i never really liked live, especially since the playstation store is so awesome, and since the PSN is FREE.

and ill make you a video of me playing (if u really want), i dont use a modded controller, it would be pointless with an mp40 lol.

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
make vid i wanna see 75 kill streak

play my team in some headquarters :D

i cant do it with randoms on my team, i can admit that. do any of your guys even play on ps3 :(

and he just said that anyone with a good k/d ratio uses a modded controller. thats just as ridiculous as the shit kids say who think they're good and lose badly, about how we lagged or some shit.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
well anyone with over a 300 kill streak is not using a modded controller, theyre using multiple game systems. modded controllers dont do shit for you. I have a kid on my squad from Honduras who uses the M1A1 almost exclusively, and he doesnt rapid fire that thing at all. i never really liked live, especially since the playstation store is so awesome, and since the PSN is FREE.

and ill make you a video of me playing (if u really want), i dont use a modded controller, it would be pointless with an mp40 lol.

I've heard of idiots that use lag switches too.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
i dont even know what that means. ive been hearing that term since 2006.

Its just using a light switch to interrupt your internet connection for a second so you lag on purpose. I know you splice the orange wire, I dont remember or if that is send or recieve signal though. You can just do a search on youtube to see it, or you can even buy them already made now as momentary switches that attach to your PS3 / XBOX controller...

Mini Magic Lag Switch for PS3, PS2, Xbox 360 & PC - 20' - eBay (item 260474401898 end time Oct-08-09 15:47:11 PDT)

I used to play SOCOM all the time, but this newest abortion of the game has me so pissed off I havent played in months...

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
Its just using a light switch to interrupt your internet connection for a second so you lag on purpose. I know you splice the orange wire, I dont remember or if that is send or recieve signal though. You can just do a search on youtube to see it, or you can even buy them already made now as momentary switches that attach to your PS3 / XBOX controller...

Mini Magic Lag Switch for PS3, PS2, Xbox 360 & PC - 20' - eBay (item 260474401898 end time Oct-08-09 15:47:11 PDT)

I used to play SOCOM all the time, but this newest abortion of the game has me so pissed off I havent played in months...

and whats the point of it? to get out of the game without a loss?

seems pretty pointless, because no one would last more than a week on GB's if they were accused of using something like that.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Ohh, mine's terrible, but not worse than Carl's.

Actually your WAW ratio is worse them mine :p I started with cod 4 and I was terrible... now I'm just kinda bad. hahahaha

What's your gamer tags? Mine is AirCobra007.

I've been playing alot of forza 2 and cod 4. I used to play WAW on PS3.

When I sent my PS3 out to get fixed (warranty) I bought an xbox 360 elite. lol. The price drop helped too. lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info