Da Rover is gone.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Pimpin the Minivan - 2010 Honda Odyssey Touring.

Thanks goes out to Slash for hooking me up with a great deal. So far lovin the Odyssey, so much more room, it's the perfect kid hauller.

some crappy garage pics:

IMG_0347%20%28Medium%29.jpg

IMG_0349%20%28Medium%29.jpg

IMG_0350%20%28Medium%29.jpg

IMG_0352%20%28Medium%29.jpg

IMG_0353%20%28Medium%29.jpg

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
this van is loaded and has EVERY option available minus the run flats that jack didnt want. They are getting increasingly harder to find in this trim level due to the price and looks pimp as fuck in person, you cannot compare this with your everyday minivan. Plus for a guy like jack that likes to flip cars, this has one of the biggest resales in it's class.

family first.

Plus I believe he drives a tt beamer and a 10 sec vert, raise your hand if you do too...

Thought not.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Was the rover not kid friendly or something? That was a nice SUV.

Rover is very small inside, with the rear facing infant car seat in the back, the passenger front seat need to be moved way up into an uncomfortable position. The cargo area of the rover is small, too small to hold the two seat stroller and anything else.

It got crappy gas mileage ~ 14.5MPG in mixed driving, and for a vehicle with 300HP it was pretty slow. It also lacks any sort of interior ergonomics. It had a large fridge in the center counsol, but barely any room to put my iPhone. The cup holders were not suitable to hold anything steadily, be it water bottles or cans of soda. The Navigation system sucks, however the 6 disc DVD system was pretty nice with the dual monitors.

Other than it's stellar exterior appearance it really doesn't have much going for it. (well unless you going off-roading)

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
this van is loaded and has EVERY option available minus the run flats that jack didnt want. They are getting increasingly harder to find in this trim level due to the price and looks pimp as fuck in person, you cannot compare this with your everyday minivan. Plus for a guy like jack that likes to flip cars, this has one of the biggest resales in it's class.

family first.

Thanks Mike, it really does have everything anyone could want for a family cruiser. One thing I don't understand is how do you not include HID lights on a $41K vehicle? but outside of that everything else is great. Love the NAV, voice recognition and back up camera. nice touches.

and you're not kidding on the resale prices, used 08's and 09's are not far off from invoice prices, which made the choice to get a brand new '10 much easier.

ExplorerThis

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2004

family first.

Plus I believe he drives a tt beamer and a 10 sec vert, raise your hand if you do too...

Thought not.

Slash get off his nuts please, you already sold him the car. Go whipe the dead babies off your chin.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
lol, the pisser is it was not sold at my store, I just set up the deal for jack. I did not reap 1 dime for the sale at all.

yes adam, people actually do things without regards for reward. It is called being a good human being. someday you will understand this phenononom...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info