Enjoy guys - here is my 12m worth of air strip fun

ian04

Aug 21, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyY_LpYhZms

cars and setups are listed in order of runs. enjoy! good to meet all u guys, hope to see u around and deff at the next event

blue z06 600whp
sliver gtr 630whp
red supersnake stock 850hp
2014 viper stock
black zr1 630whp
black hellcat stock
silver gt500 700whp
grey SS procharged 675whp
blue c5 procharged 650whp
black twin turbo 5.0 11psi
black c7z stock
black gtr intake and tune
silver zr1 pully headers and tune
silver ACR viper stock

c5z06speedjon

Addict
Jan 21, 2008
He was actually playing catch up and (while you cant hear it inside) he actually hammered it right at the cones. But ya, it looks like he was shot out of cannon since he comes outta nowhere :rofl:

Exactly I feel like everyone was hammering it in the beginning where I'd go a little slower so I had to speed up to play catch up when we got to the cones. I need to ease into the throttle with my set up so if people wanted me to pace them I wasn't having it. Needed to have people pace me.

ian04

Aug 21, 2011
Exactly I feel like everyone was hammering it in the beginning where I'd go a little slower so I had to speed up to play catch up when we got to the cones. I need to ease into the throttle with my set up so if people wanted me to pace them I wasn't having it. Needed to have people pace me.

wish we would have cleared that up before we ran cause u did a good job of being right next to me at the cones but when i watch my other footage it looks like u were about 2-3 cars back and hammered down giving u lots of speed on me at start either way was fun and i would have still lost bad ass car bud

c5z06speedjon

Addict
Jan 21, 2008
wish we would have cleared that up before we ran cause u did a good job of being right next to me at the cones but when i watch my other footage it looks like u were about 2-3 cars back and hammered down giving u lots of speed on me at start either way was fun and i would have still lost bad ass car bud

Yea it sucked because the majority of cars I raced were hitting the gas super hard out of the gate and I was constantly having to play catch up. Not fair for me to have to catch up then slow down then hit it hard again... I did my best. With my centrifugal supercharger I would have just spun the tires slowing down then jamming the gas. I lose all my momentum. Good running you nonetheless.

Thread Info