3800 2014 3800 Bench Racing

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
me personally... I don't think my car will see a 1/4 mile track/drag situation... i don't want to break things... life has changed and throwing money/time at my car isn't something I want to do a lot of any more... i want to just drive it and enjoy it.

I want to see over 140 at the 1/2 mile event... 145 would be amazing... and I think with some tricks I may be able to pull it off.

jdredd

Addict
Jan 29, 2014
You're hunting for 9's right?

Ya... 9.9x is the goal for the T67... then i'll take anything after that once
the 7675 goes on.

me personally... I don't think my car will see a 1/4 mile track/drag situation... i don't want to break things... life has changed and throwing money/time at my car isn't something I want to do a lot of any more... i want to just drive it and enjoy it.

I want to see over 140 at the 1/2 mile event... 145 would be amazing... and I think with some tricks I may be able to pull it off.

1/2 mile event would be neat to see. To bad I don't live closer to come check
out the next event easily. :(

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
numbskull or whatever his name is on here is rebuilding the nitrous ta also looks very nice so far, my current goal for the year is make my car run, i will with hold my shit talking untill after that happens

These Instagram updates are confusing the shit out of me. He put a tubular K member in the car... That will work with a 3800?

jdredd

Addict
Jan 29, 2014
woof.

probably why HK ran taller tires last year at the 1/2 mile...

135 would probably be 160-170ish in the 1/2 i'd guess if it could rev high enough and not run out of gear

I am hoping after the converter/pressure fix, that RPM drops.
As I think that seems high for my mph.

PRJ once told me it should be 6600rpm for 154mph in 3rd,
and 6700rpm for ~161mph. Not sure if thats on 26 or 28" ...

My converter slip was ~1000rpm and higher at points,
so my MPH hit a brick wall.. More boost, and more rev, and
didn't really get anywhere.. eventually MPH started to drop as
converter slip got worse and worse.

I shouldn't have a problem being in the 14x after the trans is done,
and if it all works out like planned.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
These Instagram updates are confusing the shit out of me. He put a tubular K member in the car... That will work with a 3800?

I don't think so but maybe, he was asking for a 3800 crank just a week or so ago but the kmember threw me also I have yet to see any engine build pics so maybe he is swapping a ls motor in it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info