Who still owns a 3800 powered chariot on TCG?

FastKatt

3800 Tuner
Oct 21, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Real Name
Billy Wheeler
I'm in, but don't get to drive her much...
Kaine drives it to school and work
gyvahyna.jpg

Reactions: 1quick

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
ps... oh shit.. i may be one of the longest continually owned... apart from TG & whatever james may or may not have in his garage/backyard/kitchen/pants

I think I beat you on that one; I bought my 02 GP in 04, and it has been a DD the entire time.

Probably the only F/I GP on here that has run more 15+sec 1/4s then He. Don't know why I'm bragging about that though:rollpicard:

turtleman

Addict
Sep 6, 2009
Villa Park, IL
Real Name
covid
I'm not super active I guess but the turtles still very much alive and kickin. Actually I'm still getting used to the idea that it's kinda done just about as far as the major stuff I want to do with it and there's no impending transmission failure in my future. Still plenty of little things to do though. 221k mi. No intention of getting rid of it any time soon.

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
This is my first 3800 and first car...got it in early 2007 with 7k miles on it.
Currently, about to turn over 91k.
A vast majority of mechanical skills I have learned from working on my Pontiac.
Not to mention, everything I've learned when I first met James in the middle of my XP cam install/engine freshening.
This car was passed on down to me from my deceased Grandfather...family heirloom with A LOT of sentimental value.
I could never see myself parting with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info