= 11s?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
- Keep your brakes the same, cause it won't make a difference
- Don't waste your money on a digital boost gauge
- Taking out weight will always help, but don't be ricer about it.

This car will not work just gas n go, I need to spool it up and im literally just on 10.9" stockers, what did phat have? Cant believe stock held

Why no digital? I need a nice gauge and would like at least a high/low setting, price aint bD for flexibility and bonus of low boost in 1st

Lemme guess using your old seat will make me a ricer :rofl: I was kidding with the first pic, thats out of a gutted 2700# gs, I wont be going nearly that far hah

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
This car will not work just gas n go, I need to spool it up and im literally just on 10.9" stockers, what did phat have? Cant believe stock held

Why no digital? I need a nice gauge and would like at least a high/low setting, price aint bD for flexibility and bonus of low boost in 1st

Lemme guess using your old seat will make me a ricer :rofl: I was kidding with the first pic, thats out of a gutted 2700# gs, I wont be going nearly that far hah

Phat had stockers, but he had a properly sized turbo that actually spooled when he let off the brake. Your turbo is like the one I had in my red car at first. You need a smaller exhaust housing IMO. Those brakes would help though, I guess. I thought you were referring to grand am brakes for weight. I was :picard: at first, but now i'm like :dunno: Still need to spool the turbo quicker.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info