two junks...

camaro1982

To many nut swingers...not enough racers!
Oct 10, 2011
Compton
87' LX
P3020860.jpg

painted
P5300908.jpg

P5300905.jpg

slowmaro
camaro82.jpg

20119.jpg

P4020739.jpg

camaronight.jpg

:dunno:

Last edited:

camaro1982

Oct 10, 2011
Compton
THANKS EVERYBODY!

Charlie,

The camaro has come a long way,looking good. Seems to be running good too. Love the Orange stripes,I was Thinking of doing that same combo to my z Someday.

What are the plans for the lx? Chevy powered?
Thanks Dale! yea, the camaro is runnin aight, you know...if 11.90's is good :)
camaro is an 82' but i had to make it look like a ann. ed.
and yea, imma go with a LS power plant.
Very nice. Nice to see some work getting done to that notch, my buddy owned it for a bit.
Thanks! It needed alot more work than i thought at first, lol! but its getting there. Hopefully be ready by late next summer.
I'm gonna keep updates as i do them but its hard for a broke guy, lol!

Dewey Cox

Gen1 Lt1 Guru
Jul 22, 2012
Aurora
Real Name
Dale
THANKS EVERYBODY!

Thanks Dale! yea, the camaro is runnin aight, you know...if 11.90's is good :)
camaro is an 82' but i had to make it look like a ann. ed.
and yea, imma go with a LS power plant.

Thanks! It needed alot more work than i thought at first, lol! but its getting there. Hopefully be ready by late next summer.
I'm gonna keep updates as i do them but its hard for a broke guy, lol!

Looks like ur project,and Mine have the same finish dates lol.

camaro1982

Oct 10, 2011
Compton
I owned that notch for a little bit lol and those wheels came from my old 99 cobra, I put the rear lowering springs on the car
gonna be selling the wheels soon if anyone is interested, the suspension too. I'm going with rear coilovers and a built and braced 8.8
Looks like ur project,and Mine have the same finish dates lol.

donations are always welcome, ha!

camaro1982

Oct 10, 2011
Compton
i changed the rotors to lincoln mark 7 rotors

What year? And the spindles are still 4 cylinder spindles that came with the car, right? The front is completely done except the brakes, which I think I'm gonna go with strange pro race brakes. I'm getting started on the rear shit now, welding/reinforcing torque boxes, anti roll bar, mini tubs, coilover setup. And is the rear in the mustang an 8.8 or no?

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
What year? And the spindles are still 4 cylinder spindles that came with the car, right? The front is completely done except the brakes, which I think I'm gonna go with strange pro race brakes. I'm getting started on the rear shit now, welding/reinforcing torque boxes, anti roll bar, mini tubs, coilover setup. And is the rear in the mustang an 8.8 or no?

i never changed the spindles so im assuming they are stock, the rotors are all the same for all mark 7's, i think 89-91

Thread Info