Got a new hoe.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Traded in my old 07 Tahoe on a new one. Truck month and they took 10k off plus some other incentives so it was a deal. It’s not loaded up but has everything we needed. My must haves were 4x4, tow package, black interior and any color other than black.

Car is lightyears ahead of the 07 honestly.

SCgk9Vuh.jpg

MfN7dUHh.jpg

z7IN8M4h.jpg

Took a trip to Michigan and put 150mi on it.

f88APhUh.jpg

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
Nice. I like the new Tahoe's. Report back on those tires. I bought a set of new take offs for my Silverado and they've gotta be 3/4 worn out in about 20k miles. And they suck in the weather.

I was actually gonna comment on that. So my old Tahoe was governed to 98mph. I had the new one up to 114 on the way to Michigan. I figured something was up so after some googling the consensus is tow package=better tires=higher governer by GM as some ‘18 Tahoe owners are still claiming a 98mph cut off.

I’ll definitely report back if they suck. Seemed fine in the rain yesterday though.

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
Awesome new hoe!

Should of sold me that 07

For what they gave me on trade in, 8k, I think I should have. :dunno: It had a few issues. Biggest one being the front a/c went out. It was either blower motor or blend door actuator I think. None of the tps sensors worked anymore. Needed rear brakes. Cruise control stopped working. Mechanically eng/trans/rear it was fine. Just small issues popping up in the last 2 years.

Thread Info