Bolingbrook
The grand prix is demoted to winter & backup car effective immediately. :gtfo2:

23783662_10155613373370901_6784472916203096534_o.jpg

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
TCG Premium
May 29, 2013
Bolingbrook
1999, 2 owners 75k miles, clean everything. only apparent mods are intake and borla s type cat back which I guess is loud enough for now. Cheap. NCM is insuring it for a significant amount more than I got it for.

I've got a handful of little mods for it. Skip shift eliminator, short shifter, and some ricer appearance crap.

Get some snow tires. I drove my Cobra all winter with them and it was one of the best handling cars in the snow. There's a huge difference between all seasons and snows.
I dont think my nerves could handle it currently even with winter tires lol

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Nice!

Get some snow tires. I drove my Cobra all winter with them and it was one of the best handling cars in the snow. There's a huge difference between all seasons and snows.

Same here. I had snow tires for my Marauder for a few years and the amount of traction was awesome. Easily out accelerating many others including some awd cars I would see sliding around.

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
TCG Premium
May 29, 2013
Bolingbrook
Thanks everyone!

I'm not to fond of the hatchback rear window coupes and c5z prices went up too much so this FRC ended up being the perfect candidate. In the months leading up to finding this FRC, I was sure I was going to spend at least a couple grand more on a higher miles trans am. I love Pontiac and all but I'm happier with this now. I was gonna be a little bitter about the solid axle thing if I ended up with an f-body lol.

Thread Info