IZZy's 2017 Dodge Charger Daytona... yes another Scat!

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Its not on all scats. Its random ones that dodge picked at the beginning of march. The manager I spoke to said it was usually cars that were on the lot 120 days plus. And no SRT or Hellcats.

I understand its not all scats but when they tell me they have one on the lot but I have to come in and see if I can get 20% ... screw that BS.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I understand its not all scats but when they tell me they have one on the lot but I have to come in and see if I can get 20% ... screw that BS.

At some point you might need to play the game if you want one. They are moving like crazy right now. You should be able to use the dodge inventory finder site like Jeff did to see which ones are 20% off.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
:rofl: :fy:

Yall motherfuckers making me want a god damn SPP Charger now. And god damn does that DG look better in the sunlight.

I guess I'm embarrassed to even ask, but I didn't know a Scat Pack isn't a SRT? What is a scatpack? Just a different set of options? Like wheels?

It's the poor man's SRT. Still a 392 engine, "better" upholstery that says R/T, or 392, or the bee instead of SRT. Performance pages but no SRT pages (can easily be fixed with a TaZer), and no adjustable ride and no flat bottomed steering wheel.

If someone really wants to pay another $15k+ for the "exclusivity" of an SRT, that's their prerogative. I'll enjoy my poverty 392.

Thread Info