Jeffs Charger Scat Cat Chebby SS killer

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Bought this Dudge for a song last Friday and figured I'd make a thread. Have to say this car is pretty perfect right outta the box so modifications will be kept to a minimum. I'm thinking some wheels, a Hellcat or LMI intake, and some tint which I just had done will round out the mod list.

The Uconnect is hands down light years ahead of the myford touch in my Mustang and all the options make this car very enjoyable to be in. Love the interior too, but maybe that's because I haven't sat in a new Malibu yet to see what a first class interior really looks like.

Day I bought it. Was sitting in the basement at Benoy motors.

Just got the tints done and ran into a fellow sister banging, mullet having, Dodge driving hillbilly.

Couple shots on the drive.

Window sticker. Only option I really wish this car had was the forged wheels. Didn't pay anywhere near that price!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Fuck ya. Love it.
Thanks! Really is a hell of a car.
All you scat pack people have been giving me bad thoughts.
Do it! For the price Dodge is selling these things for, it's hard to go wrong.
In for mustang pics.......:s00ls:
Here you go:ford:

Nice! Did this replace the F-150?
Yep. Salesman told me I could tow 5k with the special SRT trailer hitch
Nice!

:h5: white Dodge club
You have a white Dodge I'm assuming?!
Awesome to finally meet you man, and to see Paul again. As always Carl's window tinting took care of me and my friends.
Likewise! They did a nice job for sure thanks again for the tip

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Awesome Man, car is Sweeeet!
Thanks man! Now if I could only get Pure Powersports to get my bike done...lol. I'm getting the itch to ride
I only wish they'd offered manuals....

Awesome car.

We kind of talked about this at the bar today. The A8 in this car is simply amazing, but there is still something about rowing your own gears that gives you that connected with the car feeling. At least for me. That said, this car would still be an auto even if manual was an option because the Mustang is a stick.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Congrats Jeff! Mopowa...

Mopar or no car!
33770473.jpg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
i was just looking at the window sticker. 245s seems puny for a 9 inch wheel no?
They seem to fit nicely. Not like they're stretched or anything, but yes, 245 width tires on this car is a joke.
I might sell these if you are interested. Full one piece Forged Aluminum wheels wrapped in NT05. Brand new.

Oh man VS forged...those are definitely out of my price range for what I want to spend on this car. Lol

I'm really thinking a set of Hellcat wheels, SRT wheels, Daytona, or the WRT forged Scat Pack wheels. Problem is there aren't many for sale.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Oh man VS forged...those are definitely out of my price range for what I want to spend on this car. Lol

I'm really thinking a set of Hellcat wheels, SRT wheels, Daytona, or the WRT forged Scat Pack wheels. Problem is there aren't many for sale.

I bet you could buy this complete setup from me for less than a set of True Forged Hellcat wheels.

Thread Info