Mar 22, 2005
New intro coming soon...

IMG_2836_zpsd151cfdu.jpg

Last edited:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
We need interior shots dammit!!!!

I'll have to take some. The only ones I had are from the dealer site, and they are small and out of focus. But its all black inside. Suede/nappa leather. The 8.4 Uconnect screen is awesome. Its faster than 2016 and older units, and has a higher resolution. Plus now you can pinch to zoom and swipe when in the apple maps.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Damn, i like this car a ton. I know everyone's giving you shit about it vs that turbo mustang since it's the cool thing to do, but I'd take a 392 or hellcat over it just to fit the kids in the back better. Plus challengers still turn my head, can't say the same for mustangs and camaro's.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Uconnect is nice. Especially the updated stuff. I've wanted a car for a while where the infotainment system didn't suck so much that I got a mount for my phone anyway.

What all options? A8 and appearance package (or whatever they call it with the stripe and wheels)? Not really familiar with the option packages on these cars anymore.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Damn, i like this car a ton. I know everyone's giving you shit about it vs that turbo mustang since it's the cool thing to do, but I'd take a 392 or hellcat over it just to fit the kids in the back better. Plus challengers still turn my head, can't say the same for mustangs and camaro's.

Lol when I was at fast eddies getting it hand washed, 4 separate people talked my ear off about it. One was a little old lady, one was a middle aged man, and the other two were older men. I was there just over an hour, and didnt stop talking about the car the whole time with these people. They were all blown away by the color. Its striking. Especially when you can see the metallic in it. Then on the 10 minute ride home, the neck snappers were in full effect. All kinds of people spinning around to see it as I rolled by.

FYI, make sure you enjoy people and dont mind spending an extra few minutes chatting before you leave a gas station. Talk about a conversation starter. Lol I love it though. I have missed having a car like this so much.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Congrats! With 3 kids our options for a fun car can be limiting. Glad you found something you can enjoy!

Its not just three kids, but also will you need to add the wife into the mix too. lol Mine claimed she didnt care and if I had gotten a 2x2 car like the camaro she would be fine following in her car if we went somewhere all together like the track or something.

I know she would be a tad bitter tho. And I basically flipped a coin between the camaro and challenger and the camaro won. But when that fell through, she asked again about being able to get all of us in there and the challenger won out. So that camaro deal blowing up was a blessing. Besides it was black on black on black and even being brand new, it was in bad shape. Needed to be paint corrected right away. Here is a pic of the drivers front quarter panel when I looked at it in the service drive. I was not happy. This was like a dull spot the size of a small softball. On a brand new car.

6727784D-7A90-446F-ACD1-0253817C2822_zps6x800ulr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info