Camaro go kart

C-450

Apr 7, 2014
Shoals, IN
Nice! GP supercharger on that would be interesting to see... the intake would be on the back of the motor so probably have to put a filter in the car or a hole in the roof with a scoop and filter would be great to see. lol!

That's the idea but for right now I've got to fix the obvious issues. I need to find rocker arms and pushrods, have the heads milled down, and get it back together. In the meantime, is there a parts list listed somewhere for adding a supercharger from a grand prix? I needs to do burnouts. I have a V8 on standby but I want to see what this 3.8 will do.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
That's the idea but for right now I've got to fix the obvious issues. I need to find rocker arms and pushrods, have the heads milled down, and get it back together. In the meantime, is there a parts list listed somewhere for adding a supercharger from a grand prix? I needs to do burnouts. I have a V8 on standby but I want to see what this 3.8 will do.

I have some Yella Terra 1.8 roller rockers with pushrods hanging out from my 3800 build. Let me know if you are interested.

C-450

Apr 7, 2014
Shoals, IN
I have some Yella Terra 1.8 roller rockers with pushrods hanging out from my 3800 build. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey thanks for speaking up on those rockers. I may have to take you up on that. I'm not buying a used set of factory rockers for sure. I'm pricing a few other things and I may have to get with you on those rockers. What are you asking for them shipped?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Nice! GP supercharger on that would be interesting to see... the intake would be on the back of the motor so probably have to put a filter in the car or a hole in the roof with a scoop and filter would be great to see. lol!

Just cut a hole in the firewall. That's real induction noise!!!!

C-450

Apr 7, 2014
Shoals, IN
Calling all 3800 guys. Since this junk doesn't have windows and doors, I've pulled the A/C compressor off, you know because of the car being so heavy as it is, and I'm looking for an A/C delete pulley or a measurement on a shorter belt. I'm having a little trouble finding that information so I wanted to see if anyone here can help me. Thanks in advance.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Calling all 3800 guys. Since this junk doesn't have windows and doors, I've pulled the A/C compressor off, you know because of the car being so heavy as it is, and I'm looking for an A/C delete pulley or a measurement on a shorter belt. I'm having a little trouble finding that information so I wanted to see if anyone here can help me. Thanks in advance.

AC delete pulley is available at pretty much any oreillys or napa its a dorman part used for a whole bunch of GM V6s i know it covers the old 3.1 and 3.4 too.

ill call and ask a buddy that got mine for me. shouldnt be too hard to find.

try ac bypass pulley not ac delete. its just a triangle plate pulley some bushings and shims

AC delete pulley is available at pretty much any oreillys or napa its a dorman part used for a whole bunch of GM V6s i know it covers the old 3.1 and 3.4 too.

ill call and ask a buddy that got mine for me. shouldnt be too hard to find.

try ac bypass pulley not ac delete. its just a triangle plate pulley some bushings and shims

Okay thanks. I've found it for the older Camaros and grand prixs but nothing listed for a 99 3.8

Thread Info