Godzilla ends, Blitzkrieg begins

nethingiwant

Sep 4, 2009
77019cf7bdbfe0f0645513d4ad429d47.jpg

Traded in GTR, for this M6. Miss Godzillas power, but effing loving the M's luxury

nethingiwant

Sep 4, 2009
Bet this makes your son happy. He always liked your M3. Hey, I am going to see him next Friday to fix my mirror from the tour.
Yeah I heard there was some rough pavement spots on the last tour :( he liked the m3, he loved the GTR, so he's a bit sad it's gone, but he's working on ideas for stickering up the M. He says he needs to take it for a few days in order for him to come up with design ideas!! Haha, yeah right

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Can I ask what was so high for maintenance on the gtr? Granted I have no idea how many miles or how much you drove it, but all I have read is that it's the most affordable super car out there. One you can daily drive without worrying clutches will go bad At 10k miles. (Lambo gallardo)

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Its far from cheap to own. Oil, trans fluid, brakes, its all actually stupid expensive.

Well BMW is the last car that would replace it if I was going cheaper. I understand free crap for 3 years but what does a car need in 3 years?? Oil and an air filter?

I mean just paying devils advocate BMW is the worst when talking about cost to own

Thread Info