So I replaced the Regal

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
The regal was getting old and tired and starting to rust. I had 160k on it and the A/C went out so it was time to replace it. I have been looking at the Buick Veranos for a while now. Originally wanted the new Regals but they were a little out of my price range. I know I wanted this color and I was looking for something between 30-50k miles. I ended up finding this 2014 with only 2,000 miles on it. It was priced about the same as the ones with 30k miles.
I like it so far. It has a lot of new technology which I am getting used to. I dont know about aftermarket items for this car but I know I plan on at least tinting the windows, clear bra and undercoating. If anyone has any hookups for those, let me know please.
I took some quick pictures yesterday on the way home from the Quad Cities air show.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
what kinda tech do these veranos have??

Nothing too crazy. Just more modern stuff than the Regal. Off the top of my head, it has back up camera, bluetooth, blind spot monitoring, front collision monitor and parking assist. I'm not sure if that's the official names for them but you get the point. Oh yeah heated mirrors, seats, dimming mirror.

Thread Info