My new project - More Notch love

Well since its official now I guess I can spill the beans on the new project that I will be taking on. Have always wanted a clean early 90s notch but have always wanted a snailed powered ls car. So figured I might as well have both. Yes, I know, another ls powered notch whoop de doo!! Car is getting shipped up from Florida next week. And hopefully get the engine back from the machine shop. Have a gallo 24 junkyard 5.3l Think it should do pretty well.

On to the car, 1992 notch in flat hot rod red paint. super clean car very excited to get going on the project.

Ill post pics up in a bit when I can get on a computer

Last edited:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 227
well that's quite the roller to start with!

specs on the chassis?

8.50 cert cage
stroud fire system
stroud chute
twin magnafuel pumps
afco front coilovers
mencer double adj rear shocks
strange brakes all 4 corners
8.8 DA arms, 35 spline axles, spool, 3.55 gear, 5/8" studs
FAST EFI
Fast touch screen data logger
Champion Single Bead lock rears
Weld skinnies front
Line Lock
Battle boxed, sub frame connectors
Tubular & adjustable everything
some other shit im prob forgetting

Last edited:
Nice roller dude, have fun on the street with dat hood... :bowrofl: I have one on a GT roller I am putting together and it will prolly be a right lane only car till I get used to it so I can see what's going on in the other lane...

Prob gunna switch that out. Just depends how high this ls is gunna sit. I would love to get a stock hood, but have a feeling ill have to get a 2-4" cowl. But wanna put wipers back on it as well because "street car"

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Prob gunna switch that out. Just depends how high this ls is gunna sit. I would love to get a stock hood, but have a feeling ill have to get a 2-4" cowl. But wanna put wipers back on it as well because "street car"

This is what I am wanting to change too it slopes back instead of keeping on rising and it looks killer! I have Zeus fasteners already in place on the front clip for the big hood that's on there. I've been woundering how hard it would actually be to get the zeus's installed/lined up on the new hood.

Attachments

• b8dba4c1.jpg
    b8dba4c1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 189
This is what I am wanting to change too it slopes back instead of keeping on rising and it looks killer! I have Zeus fasteners already in place on the front clip for the big hood that's on there. I've been woundering how hard it would actually be to get the zeus's installed/lined up on the new hood.

I love that hood. Seen it on a lot of foxes. looks killer! I highly doubt it would be hard to get them lined up. Just measure the spaces on the original hood and mark the new hood. Thats how I would do it at least

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates

Well this thread went in the shitter with the announcement of an LS sitting between the fenders. Love the Notch though.

Thread Info