My 94 LS swapped Camaro

Hi, new to the forum. Here is my 94 Camaro that I've owned since 2006. It was running an LT1 with heads and a cam before. Basically the Lt1 was an LT1 and had a lot of ignition issues, so I started to plan an LS swap. Car right now is a LY6 with a 4" Lunati Crank, diamond pistons, callies rods, ported LS3 heads, Ed Curtis Cam, full exhaust, Stange S60, Tick Stage II T-56, and a bunch of UMI suspension parts. Car was tuned by Larry Stauner at LRS Performance in Lake Villa. Puts down 470hp/469 Torque at the tires. Has 68k on the body.

E1uCkUv.jpg

2EClXQm.png

Favorite gen Camaro, the SS is obviously my favorite, but that Z is nice AF. I didn't know people LS swapped those, and that swap is SUUPPPERRR clean. Looks like it still has AC and whatnot? :fy:

No A/C anymore because it would have required a bunch of 98-02 stuff. Since that would requite $, and I didn't want to cramp an already tight engine bay, I decided to dump it. The wiring was all done by a guy I know, and he did a great job making the 99 harness tie into the 94 harness.

Thread Info