With all these Mustang's around...

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
I figured there was room for at least one more :wavey:

Been thinking about and drooling over the S197 5.0's since I first saw one in 2010 when they first hit the lots. Then when they did the restyle in 13, I knew I HAD to have one. I've therefore been working extremely hard towards this for quite a long time. Here she finally is: My 2013 Mustang GT Premium Track Pack

Don't really know how far I'll take it mod-wise. Definitely want to go with intake, exhaust, tune, and lower it down a bit. Already ordered a Barton 2-post shift bracket and installed some LED dome lights I had laying around. Right now I'm just happy to have one, though :)

I was tripping so hard trying to figure out this picture.
Took me like 2 minutes to figure it out because its not right side up.
It is also really dark on my monitor or something for those 2 minutes.
I kid you not.
1019151849.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Trying to decide between the Lund and the BAMA tune. I've heard great things about both...

Bama got their shit together a while back and fired Mike Wilson. They got these new guys that are pretty awesome at tuning, so I would consider them seriously now. AED is also great, and so is Amazon tuning. I would not give Lund a penny for his thoughts.

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
Well, got rained out on Wednesday so I made it up to the track today for a short time before being rained out again lol. Made a best pass (with absolutely no traction through 2nd) of [email protected]. Had a best MPH of 109.42 so I know its got a lot more in it. Can't wait til next spring!
Winter plans: JLT CAI, BAMA tuner, GT500 axle backs, new tires (275/40/19 in back), and some Whiteline adjustable LCA's out back.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Yeah skip the bama tune, I had one when I first bought my car, the tune was shit the car hardly spun the tires, I have two Lund tunes now both have been data logged and adjusted, the car runs pretty good now with minimal mods, it felt like it picked up 50whp between the bama and Lund tunes probably a lot of that was in the trans tables mine is an auto

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
Well, a lots happened since my last update. Got new tires:

Got Dyno'd, baseline of 371hp and 359tq

Went to my first Mustang meet (no crowds were harmed :

Installed some racecar stuff

BMR Adjustable LCA's to be exact. SUCH a huge difference in the cars behavior both in ride quality as well as traction. Wheelhop is all but gone as well. Also changed my tranny fluid over to Amsoil at that time which made it shift more like a normal car.

Also got tinted UP and blacked out the bumper markers:

Gonna be a fun season! Cheers all!

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
While not totally gone, the wheelhop is impressively decreased with just the LCA's. That being said, I'm absolutely planning on an upgraded UCA along with an adjustable Panhard bar in the near future. Definitely want those K Springs as well after seeing how amazing they looked on [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] / [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] 's 14 GT.

I also got a great deal on a used SCT Xcal 4 so a call to AED is in my near future haha...

Thread Info