Real Name
Theresa
LDNOKBH.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
It's a manual, 11k on it, mine had 10k.

Car has I THINK every option minus Nav and Track Pack, without being a California special.

I'm stupid excited over buying basically the same car over again to be honest. I couldn't sanction the cost of a Vert when I bought my coupe, and pricing has fallen to the point where it's basically the same purchase over again, but as a loaded vert.

All the mods minus the shift bushing are moving over to the new car.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Side-note: I found that Maximum Motorsports sells a Bolt-In 4 point Bar for these cars that even keeps the rear seats finally, didn't know that until this week.

So that will be ordered pretty immediately so I can go racing without getting flak.

Also, as much as I like the interior of the new ones, I don't think it's worth the extra $14k over what I paid for this car just for cooled seats and Nav. I also still strongly prefer the way the 13/14s look, and just can't get over my dislike for the 15 exteriors.

I also love the stupid pony puddle lamps this one has.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
So what options does this one have

The big ones I cared about was Premium, GT, Vert

This one has ontop of that, the 'upgraded' interior package, so the accent stripe on the leather, factory metal/satin shift knob, the little chrome accent Ponys on the door.

Also has the pony puddle lamps, shaker, sync, heated seats, my color, track apps, CS spoiler, strut tower brace, and I'm sure other nick-nacks, don't recall what was standard with the Premium cars or verts to be honest.

Probably a 3.31 geared car.

Sync really makes the NAV moot after having it even for just an evening,I don't know why I was so against it back when I bought my car, or so grumpy about needing the GPS

Thread Info