And then this happened...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
fx35.jpg

Sport and Premium packages, 7 speed transmission, Navigation, birdseye view camera like the BMW 7 series that shows you your car from above and side views will parking…

This deal worked out just swimmingly. The sellers are a young Chinese married couple and they both went to school here and are moving back to China… TOMORROW. She told me on the phone that if it didn't sell today they were just going to take it to Carmax tonight so I knew I was going to be able to get it close to trade-in value.

I got an amazing deal on it. Brought them cash, pulled up to our house and my wife walks out. I toss her the keys and I'm like "here, problem solved". :rofl:

Who wants an A8!?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
7 months of ownership I have to say this is the best car decision I've made in years. This car is just good. It handles great for an SUV with deceptively quick turn-in, is solidly built with a great looking interior, has just enough tech to not be wanting for more, a pretty good Bose stereo and it's reliable.

Most of all, it's fun to drive and not just fun to drive for an SUV. It's legitimately fun to drive. It's no sports car but when we're going out as a family I don't hate getting into our family car.

My only regret is not getting the FX50. For how much we drive it the difference in fuel cost would have been negligible. But I'm not hating the 3.5. If you need an SUV and want something with great driving dynamics that's better built than the domestics and not as unreliable as the Germans this is the way to go.

Thread Info