My 10th anniversary cobra

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Almost everyone here has seen my car at the track. Hood closed secret squirrel for a while. Some people know what it has and some would be surprised that it has less than a lot of cars.

I don't have time to take the car to the track if at all so I figure why not post up.

It's simple and effective. 2.8H LC. It runs on E85 and a solid axel rear end. It's got good parts but nothing fancy. Oh and no headers either. Stock manifolds so it's quiet at idle.

dage6y9y.jpg
e7a2egaz.jpg
esynudap.jpg
5aqejy7u.jpg

Let me make a mods list:

-2.8H lc Kenne bell. With single blade tb.

-LDC cooling mod.

-Jlt intake

- fore/lethal fuel system with 80lb injectors and triple in tank pumps.

- msd 2 step

-dfx clutch and findanza flywheel. D&D input shaft. Stock other than that.

- solid rear with custom chrome Molly brace. Strange 31 spline axels, Detroit tru-track center section. 3.73 gear FMS. Edelbrock adjustable upper control arms. Lower control arms ???? Weight jackers. No clue the brand. With delrin bushings I made. Strange 10 way shocks.

- strange 5 way adjustable struts.

- a dual pass heat exchanger with twin fans. Can't remember the company. It was in Canada.

-stock manifolds with bassani catted x pipe and borla exhaust.

- gt brakes front and rear with stainless lines
Line lock also

Sct tuner and tuned by TIM BARTH. I can't say enough good things about how he treated me and my car.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
I guess my non disclosure agreement is no longer in place lol

Nope. And I know a couple people from cobra brigade knew what was in it. They might even know what the car ran with Larry driving the few times I let drrrt take out my car.

Disclosure ( yes Larry is the better driver. Do I care no, he has many more passes and experience than I do he should be a better driver)

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Yeaaay Jimmy is back!

This car is fucking nasty, Ive made a few passes in it! runs VERY good for what it is, I think only DRRRT and DRRRT associates(Mike, Dave) know the secret squirrel times

Yeah eventually I will get around to that. I will have to scan the slip. No one would believe it. I do wish one of the two passes Larry made at kots we knew. Because he thinks it was moving faster than before.

Thread Info