IZZy's 2003 Cobra Build

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
So my yellow car is for sale and the reason for that is this car, I picked it up from a buddy of mine here in Rockford, he owned it since new and went thru the whole progession of mods from pullied to twin screw, auto then cage then turbokit to arrive at where it is today, a racecar.

The car is a roller, it has a chromemoly 8.50 certed cage, shortened built rear with spool, chute, trunk cutout, fuel cell, holeshot sunstars with beadlocks, Big stuff 3 for mod motor and so much other shit I cant think of right now, at the moment Im trying to figure out what direction this car will be going, I could either stick with the mod motor platform or go SBF, or hell might as well build a BBC on boost since its a racecar anyway LOL time and funds will tell.

One thing I will for sure change is those flames, they are painted on so I plan on wrapping the car in some kinda cool design I havent come up with yet.

Enjoy the pics!

Typhoon

Addict
Sep 25, 2011
Dean & I have been friends for a very long time. I remember the day he bought this car. I put a lot of miles on it when it had the 6 speed Kenne Bell combo. Glad to see it went to a good home. My vote is for an LS Motor. :trollface:

I saw this car on Cory's dyno a few years ago. Very clean. At that time it was running like poopoo, but im sure he worked it out.

It took Kurgan to get it worked out.

Is that the one that used to have the 7" cowl?

Yes

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Thanks guys!

Dean & I have been friends for a very long time. I remember the day he bought this car. I put a lot of miles on it when it had the 6 speed Kenne Bell combo. Glad to see it went to a good home. My vote is for an LS Motor. :trollface:

It took Kurgan to get it worked out.

Yes

oh thats cool, only chevy motor I would put in it will be a BBC lol

Thread Info