Just 3 raccoons in a trench coat.
Feb 4, 2012
Wheaton, IL
Real Name
Theresa
1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

I apologize for the crappy pictures. It was cold this morning and I didn't feel like retaking them.

The Miata and the Ram are both gone, and this is now residing in my garage. :3

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
What hes gonna DD since the ram is gone?

Long and short, in hindsight, we don't need two cars or two payments (or cars that only really work in certain seasons).

I DD the Metra (Miss Esa picks me up and drops me off every day, and has for nearly a year, and I've worked down town for 3).

Our roomate owns a ranger still in case we need a truck and/or have an emergency that warrants another car. We've only honestly had the need for a second car once in the past 5 months (while we did a ton of maintenance on our roomates truck last week), and the need for a truck twice (Towing a car *could have used AAA*, and bringing home hay bales for deore *could have used my roomates truck*)

On top of all that, I'm picking up a friends 97 Manual Civic Sedan in about 2 months, and the Bimmer should be done in about that same time frame as well. So we go from 2, to 1, to 3 basically :rofl:

*PS* The Dodge had a good number of Gremlins creeping out of the wood work, got a little spooked.

*PSS* This thing needs Tint STAT

Thread Info