venmousracer's new ride!!!!

V

venmousracer

Hey guys, I have been biting my tounge, and I can't hold back no more! It has been a good 6 years since I last had a running mustang. Project car, after project car. Then got married, had kids etc.... So this time around I promised myself, before I am 30 years old, which I will be in June. I promised myself to find a rust free, stone cold bone stock foxbody. Not any just anymustang. It had to be;

1. Rust Free
2. Accident free
3. Vin tags on all body panels
4. 5 speed
5. Have working A/c and heater
6. Bone Stock
7. Low milage
8. T-top
9. Some sort of blue
10. Running and driving.

Needless to say I found it!!!! It is mine now. In storage now but here are pics from the seller…. I went out drove it, inspected the car and sure enough I was in love again. It was perfect for me. Now I can't wait. To take my family out on my birthday, the t-tops off and a nice drive to chicago….

My future plans before June is;

17x6.5 and 17x10 chrome 4 lug pony R's

tokico blue shocks and struts
c/c plates
bump steer kit
ford racing C springs
upper and lower control arms
upgraded sway bars
solid steering shaft
LX style stock looking tail pipes.
aluminum drive shaft

All she has for mods are, shorty headers, cat less x-pipe and flo-master cat back dumped and subframe connectors

and here are the pics,

ttop3-1.jpg

ttop4-1.jpg

ttop1-1.jpg

ttop2-1.jpg

ttopmustang-1.jpg

V

venmousracer

Part of the deal was no 16inch chrome pony's…. But I Love the new Pony R's. I want 17x10 rears and 17x9 Front in chrome. I will be keeping 4 lug and maybe at a later date up grade to rear 4 lug disc setup. So far my plan is to do suspension mods and drive the car. No point on modyfing the motor if anything over 450rwhp, crack goes the block, so might as well do a motor from fordstrockers, for next winter mods. I am trying no to go crazy with the car. It was repainted, it was a GT car made in to a LX, using original ford front and rear bumpers. Still the car is a 54k mile car. I will change the GT wing for a steeda or a lx wing and put new car light quater windows and a few odds and ends to make the car 100% mint… Eddie

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Congrats eddie on your new grocery getter. Do u know why they painted the fox with such low miles? What I don't understand why change it from a gt to lx and change the color away from stock. They should have left her original with such low miles. The fox would have been worth double with stock color and kept a gt.

V

venmousracer

It is the original color of the car. Regatta blue ober silver. All vin tags in th same place. The owner before me, got it all torn apart. The car was being transformed in to a race car. All original parts were put back in it, and the original 5.0 motor was swapped back in. Original ford LX front and rear bumpers were used and all the GT ground f/x holes were welded and this being the only reason why the car was repainted… It doesn't matter to me I finally have a running pony again..Thanks guys!!! Eddie

Thread Info