My Neighbors Blown Mustang

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
lol. it is a badass car. but alot of "street cars" around here would rape his ass

that could be a toss up not knowing anything about the car other than it has a big blower , it could be 500 horse and it could be 1500 horse, there is a bad ass notch in the town i grew up in that has gone high 7's and dosnt evean have the blower hanging out of the hood

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Will,

I never noticed your car. How is it running?
I had cutout closed so was nice and quiet.:smile: It's running great. I might be on a dyno soon and got 10 gallons of e85 from that shell. Just so you know I picked up some 2 days ago and it dropped from 89 to about 87. Not really anything too significant. The only thing I can think of is they mixed the remaining bit of winter blend with e98 and over time are just replenishing stock with e85.

pnFVo.png

you'll learn to just tune-out the trolls.
:bowrofl:

Spoke with John my neighbor, car has been totally rebuilt from the rear to the front. Full roll cage etc. pushing 15lbs of boost at 800whp. So yes it's plenty fast. Again I certainly meant no disrespect to anyone on this forum. I am sure there are faster cars out there. I thought you guys might like to hear a buddies car because you don't see many around like this.

Thread Info