Tuner Galleria @ World of Wheels

Mike@Devo2ning

Mike Da Mechanic
Jan 26, 2012
IL
We'll be attending Tuner Galleria again this year, but this time as DEVO 2NING! We'll have a booth/tent setup with 5-6 cars on display. Stop by and introduce yourself. We'll be there all day Saturday (open-close). It was a good time last year, met a lot of great people as well as saw a bunch of interesting cars. Here's a link to the show. It goes on during WOW but is technically a seperate show in a different part of the Donald E. Stevens convention center. PM me if you want more info.

http://tunergalleria.com/schedule/

There will be some gorgeous models too!

1317287358989.jpg

Mike@Devo2ning

Mike Da Mechanic
Jan 26, 2012
IL
Sorry James we weren't given any extra passes. The two that come with each car are already spoken for.

Turk- it is a fun time if you haven't gone before. Just think about it, having your car in this is way better than entering it in WOW because its only one day. WOW goes for two or three days in which your car has to be there for.

Mike@Devo2ning

Mike Da Mechanic
Jan 26, 2012
IL
Oh Jesus! And the shit show begins.... Tomorrow should be interesting! Booth tent and cars are staged. Stop in and say hello. We're right by the NOS bunker! Hope to see everyone there! Here's a shot of me attempting the drive in the E30 right before the baseball size snowflakes engulfed the sky.. If it wasn't for not having working wipers I would have been golden. Who said star specs aren't winter capable.. Needless to say due to snow, car ended up on a trailer for the remainder of the trip down.
E30.jpg

Thread Info