Race & Performance EXPO St Charles IL

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
i dont think its worth it. just my opinion.

this.
I went last year. Crowded and really nothing much to see that you havent looked at online. If you are into late model cars, dont even bother going. Half the space was a swap meet full of people selling shit tools made in china, and the other half is exhibits.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

The 2 companies I really wanted to see didn't show up???

I still talked to a bunch of buddy's and got the latest from all the tracks.
Of course I also picked up my new toy!!!

It's literally a 1/2 hour event, 1 hour max if you need to ask a couple of ?? or not.

The seminar I attended also sucked.

Then since I was all the way up there, I went to the Wolves game, and they lost!!
Oh well, what else could you do for 15-16 hours and only spend $19??

C

CamaroSSpence

Spent about 4 hours there, picked up a torque converter, got to talk to the guys at Comp about the new cam, talked to Vic Jr, and got a signed autograph from him and Christi, Checked out the new E-Force superchargers, and the full drivetrain warranty. And attended the Hooked on Driving performance driving session - pretty good.
All in all, had a great day, spent too much money, and had a blast with all my friends.

C

CamaroSSpence

yes he did, I brought the cam card and asked some questions about the cam, the TC that was needed, what rockers, pushrods etc.
I think if you need a setup for a cam, you should be calling them on the phone so they can use their computers to calculate settings for you. IMHO

C

CamaroSSpence

my experience with cam companies is that someone standing behind a table like that is just going to either pull something out of their ass, or not give any answer at all. They really need to calculate a lot of variables like rear end, compression, exhaust, intake, TB, MAF, RPMs, transmission and so forth. NO2 is just another set of variables, what RPM, how much, how long....

Thread Info